[CX] The Facility

I am sure just because you do not have CoD for all this time, you can still live Charlotte. :hmph:

I won't be here in 4 days :sad3:

I'm surprised you didn't take your PS3 with you since you'd be staying with some family for a week.

Shuttup Ryancakes.

And I know Adrianonononononono, but I'd quite like a game of cod with my friends right now instead of staying indoors with my nan and the dog all day :hmph:

I reserve at least 5 games of TDM with you and whomever wishes to join us, when you return, Looty. :mokken:

I won't be here in 4 days :sad3:

I'm surprised you didn't take your PS3 with you since you'd be staying with some family for a week.

Yeah, I should have brought it. But my nan only has one telly and spends all her time in the same room as it, she might not have liked my raging down the mic too much :rage:

Also, where are you going :hmph:

I never even knew Ari has BO. You should join us one day.

I bet this is one time where I am sure Char still wishes she had her PSP isn't it ;)

I never even knew Ari has BO. You should join us one day.

I bet this is one time where I am sure Char still wishes she had her PSP isn't it ;)

He does yes, and he whored it for ages before telling everyone it was a waste of time and he hated it etc etc

I still have my PSP... it's down south. Getting sold when I'm home though, I need the cash :mokken:

He said Ari, not Adri, you confuzzled me a bit there. :wacky:

I didn't think I was welcome. :sad3: I also have MW2 which I prefer, and pre-ordered MW3 already :gonk:

lulz@ Char.

You can join us anytime. the more the merrier. :awesome: Plus I could always use more people to help protect me from Ryan >_>

Wow. Way to confuse both of us like that Charlotte. :hmph: Oh and yes it was fun while it lasted. It got really dull after awhile though.

No but he's currently trying to do the same to me. He even told me that himself! :sad2:

But he has not yet succeeded. You are lucky.

I will have my revenge when I return to my PS3, don't worry :grin:

Yet is the key word. I have a feeling it'll happen soon. :sad3: That's why me and Jay refuse to play Hardcore TDM with him. Then he really WILL kill me.

Lol hardcore is funny, played it with a friend not long ago and just knifed the guy... he wasn't best pleased :ohoho:

...we should play sometime :britt:

Indeed. I'm trying to get a few others to play with me as well. I played it with my brother once it was pretty funny when I accidentally panic knifed him :rofl: All I saw was someone coming down the stairs I was on. My first reflex was to knife him. :lew:

Back