[CX] The Facility

Have you seen the battles in the area prior to Orgulla recently? I was sat there for half a bloody hour per battle :rage: that is NOT fun gameplay

I'm sure you'll live. Every character is much more unique in episode 1. KOS-MOS is still the best character in the game. >.>

Also a minor detail but MOMO doesn't have a bow in this game she has a wand.

But yes battles are much quicker though some boss battles can still take a while. At least they did for me. But it gets better when you start spamming specials instead of normals later in the game.

Well Damon I have to tell you.... Maybe you just suck :ahmed:

Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-Cover-Translation.jpg

Game of the Year 2011.

Fleur

Last edited:
Well Orgulla was trouble for me. The battles before that, not so much. Momo has a wand in I. Her bow is back in III though. :britt:

Cod sesh this morning...

31-0 - Firing Range
41-5 - Gird
32-5 - Grid
38-3 - Cracked
26-3 - Firing Range
38-3 - Firing Range
29-1 - Summit
31-2 - Summit
25-3 - Villa

:licky:

Thinking about getting Skyrim. Is it first-person mode only? After playing Dragon Age: Origins for the past few days, I'm kinda excited for Skyrim now.

Thinking about getting Skyrim. Is it first-person mode only? After playing Dragon Age: Origins for the past few days, I'm kinda excited for Skyrim now.

Nah, it's first person and third person so you'll have the luxury of choosing :reptar:

Last edited:
That's just showing off Ryancakes :ahmed:
I did pretty good last night. Might put it on in a bit and have another go :ohoho:

Nah, it's first person and third person so you'll have the luxury of choosing :reptar:

Sweeeet. Third-person ftw. First-person tends to give me a headache for some reason, and I can only play for half-an-hour at a time, if that.

Curious...is this another demon-theme game? :ryan: I hate those. I'm okay with mages and dragons, but ogres and the like really kills it for me. I don't like to be spooked when I play. Takes away the fun imo.

Ugh, I never log into here so I didn't see that -.- I'm sorry Toshiya

I haven't seen you around, let me know whenever :gonk:

You got that too Justin where it set you back to the 300s? :gonk:

And Justin, you know i'm always... Up for it :kinky:

Tushy's on vacation right now, Ari. She'll be back either late this week or early next week o.o

Also you don't want to play with Damon. He'll set you on fire with incendiary grenades/flame rounds, blow you up with Rocket Launchers, and set you up for traps like a spike pit. :hmph:

He still needs to play Desperate Escape with me as well :hmph:

So wanted :inlove:

And I can play right now, i'm just sat here on Fallout 3 atm :lew:

And when did I trap you Al? If anything YOU did that to me!

I did no such thing. >_> You have no proof :mokken:

You and Ari have your fun, but you're mine tomorrow Damon. >_> <_<

Back