[CX] The Facility

No, they did not release the new maps yet. All we now so far is that the Cave and Fort are going to be dlc, along with some other maps for Flashback map pack 1. Also, the silver star is not a legacy level apparently. It is given once you complete every co-op adventure mission on crushing. Monastery. :rage:

Monastery wouldn't be that difficult if people stayed out of the middle. All you need to do is clock where the RPGs spawn at certain times and then you're sorted.

Level 10.

Crushing.

We died 1 kill from the win.

SWEET JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CUNTING BOLLOCKS WANKING FUCKING SHITE GAME :rage:

And this is why you should buy MW3!
Especially now they've sorted the connection issues out.
Or come give me a game of blops, i miss the banter.

=[
The single player's pretty good it's just the multiplayer... and the connections in multiplayer are abysmal!

Pretty much, yeah :wacky:
I only play the multiplayer so much because that's what everyone else does. CoD multiplayer alone has never been that fun for me :wacky:

Of course. That's the main reason everyone buys shooters. A good story in one is just an extra.

I will be on UC3 a lot more during the holidays. So if you want to play Ryan, Ill be there :dave: As for the last two days, I am studying hard etc.

It did not go so well as when I said tomorrow yesterday at 01:05AM I meant today, hence I do not have it for another 1 hour 50 minutes. Any practical at 9AM is bound to be shithouse anyway.

I will be willing to play some Uncharted 3 this week or whenever, Ryan :mokken:

Back