[CX] The Facility

D= I want a crushing victory. What was it on? Arena or Co-op adventure? :hmmm: I am so behind you guys now :lew: I will catch up when the semester is over in 3 weeks ish :grin:

Co-op adventure. On AIRPORT. :ohoho: We had 0 team lives left and I was dead, on the area with the RPGs on the roof. Ryan and the random finished it and then we got through the 3 bosses so smoothly. :ryan:

It was slick, I killed one of them and didn't have a clue the other two were already dead! :wacky: Although I nearly raged when I thought the game had glitched and we'd lose even though we completed the level -.-

I shall be available all day. I wanted to do some work but the e-library is down so... :grin:

Sorry about last night, I was distracted a lot. At one point I had to charge my controller because it was freezing every few seconds, and then I even saw my character moving on its own.

Yeah not my best play.

...And crushing is hard. :sad3:

My sister is hilarious, she's playing UC2 and so far has done/said the following:

-Referred to the GAU as a machete... :wacky: "oh my god. look at that huge machete over there" "I'm one of those big guys now!"
-Referred to Tenzin as a cowboy, "Sorry cowboy I was focusing on the guy way over there"
-(while using the Chloe skin) "HE JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE BOOBS"
-Called the M32-Hammer the MC Hammer

She's 10 :wacky:

Tbh, when I do campaign crushing I really do "stay back" but on co-op I'm always either greedy for kills or saving someone, and therefore dying frequently. :hmph:

He's been missing an entire week. :O

That's very un-adrosaur'ish. He'd normally let us know that he's going away. :sad2:

I do hope he's ok and that he's just got lots of assignments to do. I still don't see that really stopping him checking here though every now and then. :O Perhaps his internet went down.

I did die. I will be dead again soon. Now I am getting on to play Uncharted 3 though. I have had a lot to do Dan, but that is not really the main reason I was dead. You guys must miss me. :gasp:

So you were dead? :O

Does this make you a zombie then? :sad2:

I'm glad you've returned from the grave to give us an update though. I look forward to one day playing UC3 with you when I get it myself.

So you were dead? :O

Does this make you a zombie then? :sad2:

I'm glad you've returned from the grave to give us an update though. I look forward to one day playing UC3 with you when I get it myself.

Yes, I was. Well, depending on what you think dead means in this context :lew: Mhm, I still look forward to playing.

So I was casually playing Uncharted 3 today.

Co-op Arena.

On Museum.

On crushing.

Got to round 10.

Survival.

6 kills to go.

...and we died.

Distraught is not the word.

I do love how any time I manage to get on co-op crushing with someone who is good, the other player is singlehandedly THE MOST shittest player you could ask for. 6 kills we were from the end, SIX KILLS! And the other guy fucking died 9 times out of the 10 lives -.-

I love Arena.

I wanna get back to UC3, but it's been quite a hectic week. Did they release new maps for the new patch? (I've still yet to download that).

Back