Fan Fiction Dissidia 012 Discussion

aha good point..... u killed my dream :)

but yh vann voice acting is much better in dissidia... 'gets a clap'

and one thing to never do... drink water while on the forums... i almost killed my laptop due to that kefka line..... sooo epic :')

Been playin' it and I have to say I really prefer the RPG version of fight style, its actually a very refreshing way to build an RPG too, keeps me on my toes, I got sick of the fighting style from before.

I love playing Yuna though, which is strange/unexpected for a mage and I also noticed Cloud and Terra got new battle words(?), I was surprised Terra got some as well, not so much by Cloud though xD

I have the characters that irk me to play as though, Light, Tifa and Vaan ;) Overall the game ain't too bad, with the short interval between the two game I didn't expect much.

Last edited:
INTRO QUOTE OPINIONS!

NOOOOOO..they got rid of Tidus's "Whats this UNGAHH business" THAT RUINED MY LIFE! :cry:

And Kefkas: EWWWW arent you Hot?!?!? is gone too. T.T

ONION KNIGHT
Jecht to OK is actually funny: "TCH babysitting?!?!?!?!?
So is Yuna's "You knwo of a summoner too?"
Shantotto is absolutely hillarious "ill take my onions friend" :rofl:
also Lightings "need someone to toughen you up?" Made me squeal and yell "HOPE"

CLOUD OF DARKNESS
Tifa: "I dont need two cloudy skies!" :rofl: Oh Tifa. you and cloud.
NOOO Tidus's "I can score even in the dark! :D" is gone. /sob
Vaan: "You want to borrow a shirt or something?" THIS IS FROM VAAN. SAYING THIS TO COD. :ffs: I just fell in love

KAIN HIGHWIND
Tidus:"i bet I cans wim faster than you" to kain makes no sense.
Jecht: "Heh. ill make you blast off." Uhm..What?
Lightning: "you brought a spear to a gunblade Fight" ...Lol...

BARTZ KLAUSER
Kefka: "Are you traveling comedian?" to Bartz. Thats hilarious
Yuna:"Your bright sprirts are rubbing off on me." Tidus. kick his. ASS.

EXDEATH
Kefka: "Im..loss for words.." ..TO EXDEATH?!?!?!? i am disapoint Kefka
Kuja: "Your existence is Vodiable" ....*in love forever*
Jecht:"Your chances are "void" unless you come and get me." LOL JECHT
Shantotto:" Your defeat is unaVOIDable" I love you.

GILGAMESH
WoL/Firion: : "Ill/i shall send you back to the rift" WOW SE. Using basically the same quote for two characters. Creative
Sephy: "a pretty ghost from the rift" ..CRACK PAIRING BORN
Tidus: "Seems like your a swell guy" LOL
Yuna:"Is it possible your more fun than I thought?".../teams up with tidus and murders gilgamesh
TERRA BRANDFORD
Nuu..Kefkas"Time to come home to papa!" is gone. T_T
Vann: "Cheer up! your facing me!" And thats suppose mto cheer people up?

KEFKA PALAZZO
Wow. Nothing worth mentioning for Kefka. Pathetic SE. PATHETIC

CLOUD STRIFE
And Cloud is also rather Quote less

TIFA LOCKHART
Zidane: "Headstrong and skimpy! I like it." Garnet. please murder him
Heh. tifa dosent have much else either

SEPHIROTH
gilgamesh:"I want that sword! GIMME" LAWL
Sephy failed me too.

SQUALL LEONHEART
Kefka: "You sure are talkitive...in your head." You redeemed yourself somewhat Kefka :ahmed:
Your also failing me squall

LAGUNA LOIRE
Zidane: "no stopping for your leg cramps!" OMG YESSS
STOP FAILING ME GAME!

ULTIMECIA
NOTHING FAIL SQUEENIX

ZIDANE TRIBAL
Nothing either. WOW. STOP FAILING ME!

KUJA
Nothing as well. Sad...

TIDUS

COD: "your exsistence is but a fleeting dream" Go burn in the void Grotesque wraith. :hmph:
Bartz: "a ball game sounds like fun!" I can totally imagine bartz plaing blitzball.
Yuna: i have to fight against you..." ...AWWWWW*fanboy squeal*

YUNA
OK: "i though summoners had Horns..." OHMYGAWDYES YESS. They made a reference to the Horn of the summoner job class!
COD: "try and summon us." Uh....Well she can with the crystals. "eacky"
Gilgamesh: "huh... i wouldnt mind being summoned by you!" ..CRACK PAIRING BORN!. and Go to hell Gigy
Tidus: "this is a Scrimmage. Right?" Uh...Well Nice reference there SE. Could of made it more emotional.
D/F Chaos: "Celebrate destruction with your Dance for the departed." HELL YESS Sending reference GOO~

JECHT
...Wow. Nothing here. I am dissapoint.

SHANTOTTO
And of course. OK's "Wow what a little brat." is gone. BOOO
And Tidus's "I can carry you like a blitzball." is gone too. Jerks.
Least Jecht makes up for it with a" i thought you were a ball"

PRISCHE
Nothing here

VAAN
Yuna: "it would be great if i could fly freely like you." Aww...But NO I refuse a crack pairing be born.

GABRANTH
...Nothing..FAIL

LIGHTNING
...ALSO NOTHING. OMIGAWD

These are my opinions. Any Intros not mentioned was because I dont like them/didnt find them funny or interesting. the NOTHING one means none of them appealed to me.

ENJOY

Vaan's quote to CoD is hilarious, and so is Kefka's quote to Buntz xD

I didn't like most of them when I read them, but some of them are pretty hilarious :P
TERRA BRANDFORD
Nuu..Kefkas"Time to come home to papa!" is gone. T_T
Vann: "Cheer up! your facing me!" And thats suppose mto cheer people up?

KEFKA PALAZZO
Wow. Nothing worth mentioning for Kefka. Pathetic SE. PATHETIC
Oh...but Kefka says some really creepy stuff to Terra in the game. Does that count? Don't be disappointed with Kefka :(

He's even better in this game xD

Vaan's quote to CoD is hilarious, and so is Kefka's quote to Buntz xD

I didn't like most of them when I read them, but some of them are pretty hilarious :P
Oh...but Kefka says some really creepy stuff to Terra in the game. Does that count? Don't be disappointed with Kefka :(

He's even better in this game xD

Im just dissapointed with Kefkas lack of Funny quotes for the Vs intros. Otherwize KEFKA FTW

Hey, sorry if I interrup your discussion, but I have a question.
I know that Dissidia Duodecim will have only a partial translation in EU languages, only the game sequences are subtitled in italian, french, german and spanish, but names, menù and items will remain in English. I've heard that there will be only one version for EU in which we can change the language of the subtitles. It seems weird, the first dissidia is not multi5.
Is anyone able to confirm me if this is true? If it is, I can buy the game in a British site and find the other languages as well. It would be nice, because in this way I can save lots of euros ;)

I can confirm that this is true...... :)

I would think the menu language would change

I found this XD

the famous leg cramp

enjoy laughing ur head off

I'm not too sure ur find out doesn't the US get duodecim on Tuesday??

dam it... i have to wait until friday XD

*Just to reiterate to you again guys, avoid the short one liners if you can as this thread (which I am sure you are aware of) is in a post count section where general guidelines apply. =]

opps sorry :) i'll be more careful XD

right... is anybody planning to play duodecim on xlink kai....... I am now i can XD can't wait to start fighting people

Three more days... got my pre-order on and everything. Still @#%#ed off at S-E for delaying Prologus, but eh.

I'll probably be playing it on AdHoc Party, like I did the original. I would've thought that S-E took the hint and made Duodecim network-compatible, though. Is it going to have the pansy adhoc system again, or are they finally seeing the light?

sadly.... square has not seen the light..... still crappy ad hoc..... :( soo it's ad hoc party/xlink again

hmmmmmm one thing i noticed is that when i played someone with the us version and i was using the JAP version i could still play... that means you can play japanese people without having the jap version XD epic

And I didn't like Laguna's voice before...it just doesn't match him guys. :( And that's not even the worse part of it. Everyone in the game keeps insulting poor Laguna, Tifa uses him has a punching bag, Vaan is really mean to Laguna and the game keeps making Laguna really, really stupid. :/

And Kain...you can just sit and spam his Dragoon Jump the moment you touch the ground and the opponent will NOT win no matter what.

But...the good side is Yuna and Tidus. Their love :33

(SPOILERS!) I would like to know how cracky this is xD
I think I know what timeline it is for Dissidia 012 and LD! So in this Dissidia Yuna tries to whistle to Tidus. At first I thought it was just something they decided to do, but Yuna started talking about AFTER their journey and his "death".

So this Dissidia is after FF10 and the last Dissidia we had, with Just Cloud and the rest, is before FF10-2 when Tidus comes back! So when Tidus jumps into the water at the end, could it be him swimming out of the water back to Yuna in FF10-2?

What do you guys think?

I dunno if its really SE's fault bout wifi I think Sony should have made all games that use online stuff able to use regular wifi as a minimum requirement but meh

I too dislike Laguna's VA mostly because it doesnt fit his style and way of acting

I want to play this on WiFi but it blows that I have to pay to get a Xlink or a PS3 to get it -.-

Back