Fan Fiction Dissidia 012 Discussion

I KNOW INIT... it a shame they reused some cilps from number 1 but still it rules XD

the game as a whole rules.. i just unlocked gilgamesh and yep :P he rules

So this game is already out huh?I was hoping they'd add more characters but too bad they won't.

Can't wait to get it.I am gonna enjoy playing as Tifa,Yuna and Laguna...Sounds very awesome.I like all those characters although I was expecting they'd add one for each game.I think It's a bit unfair this way...

Was it just me who noticed the fail where Tidus threw Zidane for a split second even though he's a bad guy now? :wacky:

Indeed, couldn't have hurt to make a 100% unique opening from Dissidia :hmmm: I mean heck, while he might be a secret character, lack of Gilgamesh angers the Damon :hmph:!

And the Ultimecia thing just looks like they replaced Terra with Laguna, since Ultimecia does essencially the same thing, from the same position in the same angle... And somehow Garland gets hit by them when nobody's deflecting them :wacky:

yeah... :andry:

i was shocked to the core when i started chapter to see the CGI Secne when comos gives the light thing... was sooo surpised and was ace

To be honest it looks like they just spliced the opening from the first game then added some extra clips with the new characters

It does look like it, a lot. The only real big differnce is Lightning's last part, Cloud, Terra and Tidus&Jecht's part. The rest seems like its too much like the old opening... >.>

edit:
Got to play as Tifa today, again. She's incredibly fast, but really weak :(

Alas, my sources confirmed that it turns out it's just a promo video pulled from NicoNico. I was wrong, it's not real folks, that's why it looks kinda shite. :monster: SORRY

If that's the promo, then something is wrong with my copy because that video plays on my game when you start a new game :eek:

I remember the parts when the letters plop up and all those scenes do play in the beginning of the game...

*Goes to look for video*

If that's the promo, then something is wrong with my copy because that video plays on my game when you start a new game :eek:

I remember the parts when the letters plop up and all those scenes do play in the beginning of the game...

*Goes to look for video*

It's a very good splice but looking at all of it, it's just the new footage spliced with the old opening, spliced with the numerals which are actually from KH: Deep Dive FMV.

All in all it looks nice but it's not real. :sad3:

i think it is because this is what plays when you start a new game :)

According to S-E NA's Sonia Im, we should be hearing something about Prologus by the end of the week. Someone speculated that since EU's PSN updates at the end of the week, and it was said both NA and EU would get Prologus at the same time, that could mean...

http://twitter.com/#!/SquareEnixSonia/status/45342341816524800

Incidentally, our PSN updates on Thursday, which happens in roughly... ooh, 12 hours from time of posting?
Yeah, I'm keepin' mah fingers crossed as well. C'mon, prologus!

EDIT: Well, we've got an update on the download list, and Prologus isn't on it as of 11:14 PM (7:14 AM CST). There might be more, but... I wouldn't get our hopes up.

FURTHER EDIT: I may be wrong. Turns out that, amongst their updates to the PSN, they've taken down the old Dissidia demo. Could be something interesting in the works here, but no promises.

Last edited:
right thrid time lucky at writing this post :)

oooo english prolougs.... creates space on memory card... can't wait XD

EDIT: English gameplay videos from IGN...

Kain:

Lighting:

if i see more i'll edit this post again

Last edited:
Back