Favorite Aeon?

In terms of looks i would choose bahamut because well hes a dragon :P

In terms of usefulness i would have to say either the Magus Sisters or Anima

I have not yet obtained Anima, but want too
after the battle earlier in the game.
I love Bahemut though as he is so powerful and mean looking. I love his overdrive.

Yojimbo is impressive with his Zanmato attack, and although he is expensive to use, he feels cheap when you use it.

Quick Question;
Can you use the Dark Aeons when you have defeated them or are they just enemies for killing?

My favorite aeon would have to be: The Magus Sisters. Talk about sheer power! If you want to stomp and grind, a fiend, into dust then just call on the three lovely ladies. A close second, for me, would be Anima. Sure, it takes a while to get them, but they are totally worth the wait. Bow to the power of the female gender.

I don't need powerful aeons like Anima and Magus Sisters. Velefor is my favorite because she's nice (yes Valefor's a she) and she went with me the whole game. Unlike the other aeons, Valefor has a special secret overdrive which you have have to find in a particular place. Valefor isn't that strong but makes battles more challenging. I've tought her many good abilities. I love summoning Valefor, she's my favorite aeon of all.

(I felt like a little girl saying that...)

Shiva! Just who doensn't love Shiva's charm? :blush:

Quick Question;
Can you use the Dark Aeons when you have defeated them or are they just enemies for killing?

Nop, they exist just to make your life more complicated.

Yojimbo!

You gotta love the get up. :monster:

And I can't help but laugh when I summon him! Seriously, how many aeons just blindly follow orders of their master?

This one is a business-smart aeon. :wacky:

My favorite was Shiva. I really liked her entrance and her attacks were pretty cool. She never failed to kill the enemies I put her up against either..

I loved Shiva because I thought her over drive was awesome but I also loved the Magnus Sisters because I just thought they were so novel in the way that they acted as they pleased without set moves to do but descriptions of moves.

I actually can't pick just one favorite Aeon, so I'm picking two. Shiva absolutely. Shiva has always been one of the top favorite summons on my list when it comes to summoning, but she just totally kicked ass in the game. Plus for some reason, I really love using ice spells, so Shiva rocked my socks off.

Anima would have to be my 2nd. Her attacks were just DEADLY. Oblivion was just...yeah o_o but Anima's
and Seymour's
story is actually somewhat sad which I think is another reason why I'm hooked on Anima, despite her attack power.

My 2 favorite Aeons were Yojimbo and Anima. These 2 owned mad, Anima it always seemed like if it didnt 1 hit kill enemies, it would be a 2 hit kill. Yojimbo is nuts, seemed to always dodge attacks that were aimed at him. And he always did 9999 just for paying as little as 1 gil. Heh ill take that little fee for that damage any day.

I like all of the aeons in ffx but to be honest id have to say that bahumat is my favourite just the way that he stands his overdrive everything hes just an all out beast.

I have always loved the Bahamut's of the past games but when i got Anima she simply blew Bahamut out of the air, she is awesum and i had her overdrive doing like 500000 damage, she is amazing

I liked Alexander in FF8 and Valefor in FFX

MOD EDIT

Please put more into post.

And please remain on topic. This thread is about Aeons from X, not GF's from VIII.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
The Magus Sisters would be a real interesting bunch...
After all, they were bosses once in FFIV.

My favorite would have to be Bahamut. He's always been my favorite summon monster, even the old school versions. Every single one I love, and FFX's version is no different. Also, he is uber cool :P

Well my favorite Aeon is Valecifor. I liked the way he looked and his attacks. And he also played a part in the story.

In terms of looks it would be Shiva without a doubt, she looked amazing. However, most of the time I used her she didn't really make a huge difference unlike some of the other aeons.

Therefore, Bahamut has to be mine, he was just a complete badass and well...who doesn't love him? :neomon:

Back