Favorite Aeon?

Shiva, by far. I LOVED her overdrive, I used it as often as I possibly could. Not only that, her character design was pretty kickass, and I loved the summoning sequence for her. Over all just... awesome <3

Mines is between Valefor and Bahuamt

Valefor look cool being a cross between someone mutated hawk and a pidgeon

Bahumat is cool because he's bahumat- A big blue dragon that throws balls of energy at everything

bahamut is the best because his limit can inflict so much damage and that he is a huge dragon. Magus sisters are alright too.

I think they all have their good points. It's really hard for me to make a choice.

Valefor - It was greatly designed and it could learn two Overdrives, both which looked great, too. It's appearance isn't that bad either.

Ifrit - Nice appearance, can heal itself, and his special attack and Overdrive have good graphics and were designed nicely.

Ixion - Another awesome appearance and design for the special attack and Overdrive.

Shiva - So easy to get it high enough to do 9999 damage quickly and her appearance and attacks graphics are once again just great.

Bahamut - Has all the elemental black magic spells, awesome looking design and some good looking attacks.

Yojimbo - Okay, I guess he sucks unless you can actually get him to do what everyone wants most - instant kill. But he's also like a remake of Odin and the other guy in FFVIII.

Anima - Self-explanatory. Terrific damage dealing, great design and the good graphics for his attacks once again.

Magus Sisters - Three Aeons in a single summon and one great Overdrive. They were designed nicely too, you could tell there was effort put into it, but it wasn't too much effort like Eden in FFVIII, where you have no idea what the heck it is.

I'd have to say it's a tie between Valefor, Shiva and Anima for me.

Fav Aeon:Ixion
Reason: UNICORN :) (Ponyville? o.o)
But seriiously..
Zapping opponents is my favourite, maybe the only aeon i used more commonly.

I like Anima the most, he just looks so friggin' rad and his element is darkness, what do you need more?

Shiva, by far. I LOVED her overdrive, I used it as often as I possibly could. Not only that, her character design was pretty kickass, and I loved the summoning sequence for her. Over all just... awesome <3
I'm going with Shiva; mostly for the reasons mentioned above. She was brilliant in X.

My favourite Aeon would have to be Anima. Not only is she incredibly stylish but alot of work went into the conceptual work of her summoning and special attacks.

The fact that a hook has to fall down and sink into the ground to pull her up! And when she uses Pain, it looks just like a real painful headache! Oblivion is just incredible as well!

Alot of hard work went into those sequences.

Definitely Anima -- for the story of her origin, and pretty much the same reasons why Astral likes her ^_^.

Bahamut is king!!!!!!

Mod Edit: Please put more effort into your post as this is classed as spammy. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
After replaying it and accidentally missing one of the items in the temples *cries* i have had to do it without Anima, so my favorite Aeon (asides Anima) is Definately Bahamut...HE IS AWESUM

Shiva is the best. She kills her enemies by snaping her fingers. Also her speed atribute is quite decent when finding her and that's nice.

Shiva, same as in every game. i think its the whole femme fatale thing about her that i like most. so delicate yet so destructive.

Anima - He is my favorite Aeon/Esper/Summon etc.. of all Final Fantasies.
I like his Deadly special attack "Pain" and the Overdrive "Oblivion" is just awesome. I always liked the Dark Aeon the first time i saw it, good thing Square Included him in FFX :)

Mine is Valefor. I sorta got attached to her since she was the first aeon you got in FFX. Her damage limit is broken when you upgrade Yuna's ultimate weopon. And she can use two different overdrives.

anima(i called her ultima in tribute to the esper of the same name in 12)i just own with her and her overdrive is just awesome and preety creepy looking

Back