Favorite Anime

EVA= Evagelion?? (I'm not sure)
Well, my favourite's D.Grayman.

Death note: the first 25 or so episodes make up in my opinion the best anime ever (it kinda loses its way after this but is still ok)

Naruto: Great, but is being killed with the amount of time we have to wait for the story to go anywhere

Dragonball/Z/GT: honestly who hasn't seen at least 1 episode of this? The dragonball series is probably the king of anime in western society

Vampire Princess Miyu, and Magic Knights Rayearth, for me. I also have a very special place in my heart for Pretty Soldier Sailormoon, which was my first anime.<3

Well its all so simple as Pie. What is your favorite anime's, and Why?

Well I'll just group these together but one series that I love is Gundam Wing/Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.
I love all of these to pieces asI got stuck into them so much. If no one actually has seen them I do recomend them But Gundam Wing is the best of the lot =P
Full Metal Alchemist. First I heard this anime everywhereand never knew what it was like and how people got into it.. Now i really found out =D It's amazing with something around evercorner But no saying if you haven't seen it ( shame on you =P)
The last on i'm still watching at the moment which is Tsubasa Chronicles. I hadn't even heard this from anyone! I randomly clicked on it and after one episode I was one the stuck onto me like glue =P

my favs are Avatar The last airbender, Oban star racers,Teen Titans, and shinzo . Idont care if any one has heard of any of these but I love. There my favorites.

I think Full Moon Wo Sagashite is my new favorite anime ^_^

I actually started watching that a few years ago, but never got to finish it. I only made it to a little more than 10 episodes, I think. I heard it is very sad and touching. I know it's rated as one of the best animes in animenfo.com

Let's see, I still love Fantastic Children though. Probably my favorite anime ever...

Ranma ½

One of the greatest anime I've ever watched as a kid. It revolves around a 16 yr old boy named Saotame Ranma and his hardships of living in a cursed body, changing into girl when getting in contact with cold water and back to his male self when doused with hot water. In addition to this is the rocky relationship between him and Tendo Akane, originally organised by their parents without their consent. Being half man and half woman only compounded their troubles further due to Ranma attracting so many enemies and suitors (male and female). Leading to all kinds of hilarious scenarios.

By the time it got to Series 3, there were clear signs that the show was beginning to jump-the-shark, introducing plot elements that were far too outrageous and unrealistic for any possibility of suspension of disbelief. Nevertheless, Series 1 and 2 will always hold a special place in my heart, and it's those two alone I tend to use as a benchmark for other animes.

I doubt there's many out there that can boast such a star-studded seiyuu cast as this one. Kappei Yamaguchi, Megumi Hayashibara, Noriko Hidaka, Koichi Yamadera, the late great Hirotaka Suzuoki, Hiromi Tsuru, I could go on. The soundtrack was also very impressive, my favourite song being "You Don't Love Me Back."

Dragon Ball Z

It was back in 1992 that I got my first real taste of the DBZ phenomenon that's been happening on the other side of the world. My friend's mum lent us a tape recorded overseas of the non-canon movie Lord Slug, and I was hooked immediately. Even though pacing was its biggest problem, it more than compensates with its trademark hardcore fight sequences, lovable characters, legendary Japanese soundtrack and talented seiyuus.

Grave of the Fireflies

A powerful and heartbreaking anti-war film. The fact that Channel 4's 100 Greatest Tearjerkers didn't even give one mention of this film invalidates everything on that list. Most of the films/programmes contained one emotional scene throughout, but GotF had at least six which left me totally devastated after my initial viewing. I laughed at the revelations of E.T. and The Shawshank Redemption.

Last edited:
I don't have just one, but several favorite animes:

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo. This anime is had the most stylized and unique animation style I've ever seen, and had a wonderful soundtrack to boot. The story the Count of Monte Cristo, but set in the future. Every character is well developed, and the story keeps you on the edge. Very, very good anime. Though, it is a hit or miss show, you either love it, or you hate it.

Death Note: Though this is a very popular show, I enjoyed it greatly. Though I did enjoy the show up to Episode 25, I was MUCH happier with the ending. In fact, Death Note had the best ending of any anime that I've ever seen. Everything that I wanted to happen, did. I just wish they'd stop making those awful live actions. D=

Last Exile: This anime is incredibly underrated. It's visually stunning, produced by the same studio that created Gankutsuou. The story is interesting, as are the characters, and the airship battle sequences are a joy to watch.

Berserk: This is a show about fighting defying fate. This anime was incredible, but be warned, the ending will make you want to murder someone. The anime was created as an advertisement for the manga, so it isn't so bad if you're to continue it. Either way, it was a great show, with plenty of bloodshed and action sequences.

Samurai 7: Another underrated show with great characters and exciting action sequences. Samurai 7 is based off of the movie 'The Seven Samurai,' but is also, given a futuristic twist. Great animation, and a great story.

*Oh meee gosh! there are sooo many to choose from! i mean i have lots of favorites :) how can i compare each?

*well as far as im concerned i base my favorite anime for their animation,story and how i enjoy watching it :) addictive anime!:)

*my fave would have to be Naruto and Bleach as of now...about the two anime's they have great animation,interesting stories and catchy scenes and plots :)

*characters from naruto and bleach are interelated and interdependent of one another,not liek other animes who only have one hero or just a few that revolves around the story :)

*plots are very catchy and i thrive to know what happens next :) also the characters individuality is one of the factor that i like in these anime shows :)

*weeeeeee party time again friends! :D :D :D

Well the best Anime ever made is Full metal Alchemist.. but i really liked Haibane Renmei.. I suggest checking it out if you want a quality story.. Warning very short and not for action freaks.

i like ikki tousen and maburaho
such great series aswell as ghost in the shell SAC that was cool aswell
also love samuri champloo

My favorite anime right now is GunGrave... it just has it all. Not far behind is Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note.

I dont have much access to any good anime, but from what ive seen:
.Hack//SIGN (and the other .hack// anime series) - I really, really dug the story line, how it showed people who game online in the game and real world, i also like how the manga, TV series, games, and everything else .hack// were all intertwined within the story somehow.

Cowboy Bebop- Easily my Favorite anime of all time, the series and the movie. The storyline is so intense and every episode is like a movie adn there is so much action the fight scenes are brutal :)

Dragon ball (all of 'em)- this will always have a place in my heart, being the first anime i got really into and the wicked fighting :P

Let's see. My favorites would have to be:

Death Note, Angel Sanctuary, Gankutsuou, Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Hunter D, Trigun, Gundam Wing.

Each series has wonderful characters! Truly unforgettable. Hah, I probably have more favorites but right now I simply can't recall them! Well, the ones above are the foremost in my mind.

Back