Favorite Anime

Dragonball Z all the way, cuz i've been in love with Vegeta ever since i was like 8:gasp:
nah jk
i just love it :)
and for other anime's, i've only just started watching them to be honest

The Boondocks(Yeah, it's an anime)

I mainly like it because it shows a more real life perspective in the show and the challenges of the black community. Also, almost everyone has guns and knows how to fight.

Fushigi Yugi.

That is and always will be my all time favorite anime. Yes it is an old anime but that anime is what turned me onto the whole thing. Wanting to see more, and learning how to draw them as well. Fushigi Yugi was the first anime I ever watched and I fell in love with it. :rolleyes:

Naruto Shippuuden
I like it more than the first one when he was a kid Naruto Shippuuden is more interesting >.>

Naruto - nice action and terrific story
Bleach -same as above but with more likeable characters
The melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya- I love the concept of aliens,god,time travelers and espers.
Excel Saga - Too funny :D

I suppose a favorite of mine is Hellsing ( Ultimate ). Now this is the new OVAs recently put out, not the show produced a few years back. It follows close, with the manga, and therefore I'm a happy happy girl.:monster:

3x3 Eyes.

An amazing modern-fantasy action / love story told over 5 parts, with some awesome characters and sequences throughout. Withstands the touch of time in my view. A must see.

My favorite anime is Full Metal Panic! now <3, it's one of the best anime I've ever watched ^^ though I want a new season :sad:

Cowboy Bebop for me. Loved the show, great story, characters and love the way it was drawn. I'm not a huge fan of that happy bright big eyed anime stuff which is why I liked this one the best.

My favorite anime is Death Note because it has some hilarious scenes,has violence,and the storyline is very good. :)

Azumanga Daioh because it was the first anime I ever watched in full and it's hilarious, yet at the same time has a bit of a loving charm to it.

Mine has to be bleach with death note as a close contender. Bleach has the makings of a true beat em' up anime but death has a strange twist to it in every episode very hard to choose.

I love Yu-Gi-Oh just because I have been into it since I was a child, as well as all the stuff such as games and cards. I love the characters and stories in both the original and GX.

I've got 2 favorites:

-Sailor Moon.....my first anime and manga series, actually. I have all 5 seasons on DVD, the 3 movies and the whole collection of official mangas. Aino Minako/Sailor Venus is my favorite in the anime, while Hino Rei/Sailor Mars is my favorite in the manga. I'm still a bit miffed that they completely changed Rei in the anime, but that's another story. :P

-Bleach.....I was a late bloomer with this one, but I totally love it now. Hitsugaya & Matsumoto(10th Division) are probably my favorites. I enjoy the manga more than the anime (which I usually always enjoy the manga better anyway), but both have their perks.

My fav is definately Naruto. I also like Bleach and Avatar, though I don't think Avatar is much of an anime, it's just too innocent.

1. naruto: ninjas are awesome
2. fruits basket: i looove the story line and the characters
3. inuyasha: everything about it is cool
4. Deathnote: i like the storyline and i loove how light is evilish
5. Blood+: i looove blood... vampires and stuff so its freaking awesome to watch^^

Back