Favorite FF couple

Whose the 'Cutest'pairing in this poll?

• Total voters
^ All of your favorites are the same as mine Fusionist! :lol: I guess I'll change up my answers a bit then..

FFVII: CloudXTifa, ZackXAerith
FFVIII: RinoaXSquall, Laguna/Raine
FFIX: GarnetXZidane, Beatrix/Steiner
FFX: YunaXTidus, Wakka/Lulu
FFXII: Vaan/Penelo, Fran/Balthier

The best, most overlooked (hey, lookit that! even in this poll!) couple (& sadly, most tragic) has to go to Rachel & Lock from Final Fantasy VI. That Phoenix scene has got to be one of the most touching the whole series has managed. Some people argue that it's ruined because Lock "moves on so fast", but THEY ARE WRONG!!!

:P

I've never thought about this question much. It's interesting. I really like Tidus and Yuna, because it's so tragic. They're so different, but so good for each other. I also like Zack and Aerith. You can tell Aerith is trying to move on in FF7, but she must have seen so much of Zack in Cloud. I'm surprised that one is in the "Other" category! I thought that would be pretty popular.

Tidus and Yuna, for the same reasons already mentioned. They were great counterparts to each other, opposites really do attract ^^ also I was really sad when they were ripped apart in the way they were. I'm not the biggest Yuna fan, but I really felt for her when that happened. Oh and being a Tidus fangirl has.....nothing to do with it? :neomon:

I choose Laguna and Raine. She is the one who finaly made Laguna to open his eyes: quit the army(the Galbadian one that is....and from different scenes I understand that it really sucks to be a galbadian soldier....see Biggs & Wedge).
Another reason is that they look cute together. And the cinematic where Laguna puts the ring on Raine's finger is quite memorable.;)

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Laguna & Raine...they're probably my second fav to Lock & Rachel...The Laguna & Raine story was easily the most interesting thing from FFVIII that I remember...they also got more development than most of the regular, actual cast!! >_>

Oh, and Edgar & Terra??? When did that happen??

Oh, and Edgar & Terra??? When did that happen??

It never did, but it's fun to think about. Edgar flirts with Terra in the beginning of the game but it's not explored beyond that time, and by the end of the game, neither has a significant other.

*Looks at 500 mentioned Yaoi Pairings*
*Eyes bleed*
*Not homophobic, just straight*

Anyway, my favourite is... I guess Locke and Rachel, because it's the whole reason Locke became a "Treasure Hunter".

I'm not sure if they could even be considered as a couple, but I found Wakka and Lulu together cute.

Simply because, for me, since Lulu's attributes are so dark and serious, and Wakka is energetic and a bit happy-go-lucky, they sort of balance each other out.

Kind of like 'opposites attract'. :lol:

I am obviously a ff8 fan and the reason is the romance between squall and rinoa...it reminds me of what I hope for...an angel to save me from the prison i have created for myself in my own mind...i guess i just relate to squall's loneliness and the way rinoa can see through him..................i guess i too am a hopeless romantic

I absolutely loved Shuyin and Lenne. Much like the way of Romeo and Juliet, their love ends in tragedy. When love is so strong that you're willing to destroy the land just to "save" you, it's pure. Plus, they are both hotness.

I chose Zidane and Garnet, well, Zidane is kinda like a playboy. Hitting on most females ingame, doesn't he?
Well, and yet he stayed true to Garnet. Yep, thats what made me chose this option..

I thought that the Zack and Aerith couple had feelings for each other as I played Crisis Core. Zaerith is a win.

oh c'mon you gotta add more couples to that list!!!!!

Zack and Aerith
and
Balthier and Fran

i voted Zidane and Garnet. FFIX wasn't my fav FF but i do think they really clicked. they just seemed perfect for each other ^_^ Zidane was such a flirt lol.

I'm not sure if they could even be considered as a couple, but I found Wakka and Lulu together cute.

Play FF x-2 and you'll see.

Tidus and rikku because they would be anoyingly cute together >_<

Back