Favorite FF couple

Whose the 'Cutest'pairing in this poll?

• Total voters
I thought that Tidus and yuna were the cutest couple in the FF series as even after Tidus was taken back by the faith Yuna still stuck with the love she felt for him and chose to wait for him until he returned to her in the secret ending of FFX-2

As critical as I will be of the couple, I must admit that Squall and Rinoa for me take the cake. Maybe it is just nostalgia, maybe it is the whole "opposites attract" paradigm, or maybe it is Rinoa's stubborn independence while simultaneously needing Squall. I dunno, but they get my vote

D4D

squall and rinoa looked too cute together like...all the time...
squall jumping into space knowing he will die for sure but did it anyway just to be with her when it happens....what can top that?

The cutest couple was Tidus and Yuna., They were just so lovable together!!! I thought that when they decided not to hold back in Macalania woods was cute. They were kissing and kissing aww the dream it would be to kiss Yuna. Rinoa and Squall omg they were so cute also. I love your Yuna and Tidus pic in your siggy.

The cutest couple imo was Wakka and Lulu. They had their differences at first, but i think they were great together. I love how they
had a baby! (shown at the end of FFX-2 good ending)
They don't seem like they would be the best together but they had really great chemistry and i can see why they love eachother so much.

As critical as I will be of the couple, I must admit that Squall and Rinoa for me take the cake. Maybe it is just nostalgia, maybe it is the whole "opposites attract" paradigm, or maybe it is Rinoa's stubborn independence while simultaneously needing Squall. I dunno, but they get my vote

D4D
@D4D
Yeah, like at first Squall didn't seem interested in her but in the end they were meant to be it's actually cute really ^^. I think they're one of the top people on my list x]

I thought that Tidus and yuna were the cutest couple in the FF series as even after Tidus was taken back by the faith Yuna still stuck with the love she felt for him and chose to wait for him until he returned to her in the secret ending of FFX-2
@Sephiroth
Tidus and Yuna take my breath away. They do really like each other, it's ashame that Tidus left her :( it is what is it though.
Total sidebar but, does anyone know when the squeal for X-12 will come out? Or has it already?

squall and rinoa looked too cute together like...all the time...
squall jumping into space knowing he will die for sure but did it anyway just to be with her when it happens....what can top that?
@LuvHerEyes
I agree, that part of the game was so.. so beatuiful :D such a heart warming part ^^
it's cute what people will do for the ones they love [:

The cutest couple imo was Wakka and Lulu. They had their differences at first, but i think they were great together. I love how they
had a baby! (shown at the end of FFX-2 good ending)
They don't seem like they would be the best together but they had really great chemistry and i can see why they love eachother so much.
@Zhakiri
Haha, i think so too!
Wakka and LuLu are so adorable idunno like you'd think they wouldn't be but they are! Yeah their baby (aka Wakka Jr.) was so cuteee!!
I think Many people think Squall and Riona and Tidus and Yuna are the cutest "couple" probably because Wakka and LuLu aren't "main" characters. That's just what i think.
The cutest couple was Tidus and Yuna., They were just so lovable together!!! I thought that when they decided not to hold back in Macalania woods was cute. They were kissing and kissing aww the dream it would be to kiss Yuna. Rinoa and Squall omg they were so cute also. I love your Yuna and Tidus pic in your siggy.
@ Sosuke Aizen
That made me so happy when they finally kissed! i loved that part of FF X. Tidus and Yuna make a lovely couple ^_^. Yeah Riona and Squall were interesting because At first squall didn't seem interested in her and i think its adorable how he finally comes to his senses and knows he likes her back.
And thank you so much! [: It was suppose to Say Eternal Love at the bottom but, got cut off :/

I think Zidane and Garnett (dagger) make the best couple. They both seem to complete each other, Zidane has a lot of street smarts, where Garnett is still a little naive, but then Garnett has her manners where Zidane not so much, she can keep him in line when need to be....
then at the end of the game where Zidane dramatically showed to her he was still alive was amazing.

Also why is it only limited to what we have...what about Cecil and Rosa or Locke and Celes?

I think Zidane and Garnett (dagger) make the best couple. They both seem to complete each other, Zidane has a lot of street smarts, where Garnett is still a little naive, but then Garnett has her manners where Zidane not so much, she can keep him in line when need to be....
then at the end of the game where Zidane dramatically showed to her he was still alive was amazing.

Also why is it only limited to what we have...what about Cecil and Rosa or Locke and Celes?
Yeah they're really cute together like you said, because Zidane is the type of guy who'd kick any one's booty and Garnet's nice and only would fight if she had to. They balance each other i love them together C:
o.m.g. i totally forgot about Cecil and Rosa and Locke and celes o.o my bad

I'd say Yuna and Tidus, there's nothing more beautiful than that spring scene in Macalania. It's just sad that, well, you know.

A very close second would have to be Squall and Rinoa. Although I thought Squall got a little too whiny on disc 3 whenever Rinoa was mentioned they were still really cute together, especially in that dance scene near the beginning.

I'd say Yuna and Tidus, there's nothing more beautiful than that spring scene in Macalania. It's just sad that, well, you know.

A very close second would have to be Squall and Rinoa. Although I thought Squall got a little too whiny on disc 3 whenever Rinoa was mentioned they were still really cute together, especially in that dance scene near the beginning.
Yeah, it was a very close decision. Yeah that was like, my favorite part of X. Yuna and Tidus it's a very pretty place, and i think it was at the right time to do it. heres one thing i noticed though.. i could be wrong but was Yuna and Tidus they only omes who actually kissed?

Well it's not up there but I really liked the Cloud and Tifa couple. Although I felt really sad when Aeris died, I still felt that Cloud and Tifa made a better couple. Also, I really liked the Squall and Rinoa couple, but I hated using Rinoa in combat.

Cloud and Aerith, since Cecil and Rosa were absent. Zack and Aerith should also be there since they, you know, were a couple, unlike Rikku and Gippal.

Aerith and Cloud were never really a couple, Aerith simply was attracted to the Zack she saw in Cloud. Tifa and Cloud is good though.

As for the couple that works best together, its not on your list. Cecil and Rosa have the most solid relationship we see in any FF game, they work very well together.

Yuna and Tidus!

i totally forgot about them until AFTER i posted the poll :/ and i don't think i can edit it
can i?
:confused:

No I don't think you can. I've tried with my polls. You can change the thread name but not polls. =/ You'd have to get an admin to do it if you really want to change it. >_< But then that might upset a few other people on here if they really wanted to vote for that couple at the beginning and now they're stuck with their second best vote. =P

I chose Yuna and Tidus.

I've stated my reasons below starting from the top of the couples on the poll list.

* I always preferred 'Cloud and Tifa'

* Squall and Rinoa were pretty sweet together, however it just didn't feel as strong as Yuna and Tidus. Considering they got to be together in the end and Yuna waited 2 years for Tidus to return. Alot stronger love there in my opinion.

* Don't know Zidane and Garnet as I have not played the game.

* Don't know Vivi and Quina as I have not played the game.

* YEY YUNA AND TIDUS!

* Wakka and Lulu were cute together having a baby and what not. It just felt like Lulu had given up when she got with Wakka. She really loved Chappu and then to go out with his brother was sort of like...she thought she could pretend it was Chappu in a way considering they were brothers. Just my opinion. Don't flame me for it >_<

* Rikku and Gippal were definitely cute. But not as serious and loving as Yuna and Tidus. I suppose Rikku and Gippal were never officially a couple anyway. Were they? I know they were at one stage but not in the actual game right?

Last edited:
I chose Yuna and Tidus.

I've stated my reasons below starting from the top of the couples on the poll list.

* I always preferred 'Cloud and Tifa'

* Squall and Rinoa were pretty sweet together, however it just didn't feel as strong as Yuna and Tidus. Considering they got to be together in the end and Yuna waited 2 years for Tidus to return. Alot stronger love there in my opinion.

* Don't know Zidane and Garnet as I have not played the game.

* Don't know Vivi and Quina as I have not played the game.

* YEY YUNA AND TIDUS!

* Wakka and Lulu were cute together having a baby and what not. It just felt like Lulu had given up when she got with Wakka. She really loved Chappu and then to go out with his brother was sort of like...she thought she could pretend it was Chappu in a way considering they were brothers. Just my opinion. Don't flame me for it >_<

* Rikku and Gippal were definitely cute. But not as serious and loving as Yuna and Tidus. I suppose Rikku and Gippal were never officially a couple anyway. Were they? I know they were at one stage but not in the actual game right?
You should so try playing FF 9! it's one of my faves ^_^
You do have a point when it came to The luLu part in fact i didn't even think of Chappu :/
Yeah, i think they were at one point a couple but, not in the game i always just got the feeling they did hook up :P

You should so try playing FF 9! it's one of my faves ^_^

I've always wanted to but I've never been able to get my hands on a copy. Just got a Visa card so I should be able to buy a copy online now >_<

You do have a point when it came to The luLu part in fact i didn't even think of Chappu :/

Haha thanks for not flaming >_< Yeah I always thought of that when she was with Wakka. Just a little strange. But not that strange that I don't love them as a couple.

Yeah, i think they were at one point a couple but, not in the game i always just got the feeling they did hook up :P

Yeah me too. It was kind of unspoken of yet I'm sure there was something between them during the game. =P

My vote goes to Yuna and Tidus. :tighthug:

I love how they made the kissing scene in the Macalania Woods, it was beautiful and also at the end of Final Fantasy X.

I'm guessing everyone here who has finished Final Fantasy X cried at the end? :P

Cloud and Aerith are a cute couple too, but it was sad that she
died

Back