FF's Best WTF Moments

charlie I can't recall that. o_O

hmm I can think right now of the minigame in FF6 where you'll convince the soldiers to make peace. when you examine the toilet as Terra, she'll sit there and well you know.. there's a sound. I don't really know what she's doing.

yunalesca made me go wtf, i knew she was gunna scary 'cause of the hair...

Tha laugh scene in FFX. I was cringing when I seen it. And the hot spring scene in FFX2 with all 3 girls. It was like this is fan boy material!

charlie I can't recall that. o_O

Here's a screenshot of it - I swear it happened, knowing my luck this will turn out to be a fake... XD

library5.jpg

I am looking for that now just for the lols!

Which library is that anyway?

Last edited:
I see. that's Zeza's castle if I remember it right. there's a minigame where you'll be asked to arrange the books back to their shelves. :lol:

Here's a screenshot of it - I swear it happened, knowing my luck this will turn out to be a fake... XD

library5.jpg

Rofl! No way, I hope it isnt a fake cause that is priceles lol.

More WTF moments. I guess also Cid swearing about the ta in 7. When he swears at Cloud and co telling them to drink their *%+& tea rofl.

When you get to Lindblum in FF9, and they're showing regent Cid. I thought he was a midget with long beard. And then Vivi said how huge oglops he is.

One I liked was when Barrett said Holy sh**!! Its always funny when FF characters curse.

Another one when Dyne (I think) in FFVII jumps off the cliff!! I was like WTF?!?

FFVII: I can't remember what town it was but I think it was Rocket town. If you knock on the bathroom door, someone says "Hold on a minute." If you knock again, the person says "Uurrrgh...unh!" Kind of funny and gross at the same time. Also if you open the bathroom door at the inn in Icicle Inn (bit of a tongue twister there), there's a man sitting on the toilet.

FFX-2 - Most of it.

FFVII - Cloud dressed in drag and the character Cait Sith.

FFIX - Kuja’s design and the character Quina.

- The last battle in FFIX. Seriously, wtf?
- The town in VI where you have to climb all the way, kill the boss, and
walk all the way back down. And all you can use is Magic.
- My first impressions of the card game in VIII.
- Finally, the whole game of Tactics. I said wtf like every 5 minutes in
this game cause of how cheap and frustrating it is. I'm at LV 50 and
I'm fighting a chocobo...I lost?! WTF?!

The whole Wall Market event in VII and the girl who dances whenever you talk to her (forgot what FF is that..)

LOL! I thought Larsa was a girl at first as well and so when I found out that he was in fact a male, I was like... :blink:

Cloud in the Honeybee In was a WTF moment for me, oh and the scene after wards with Don Corneo.. especially if he chooses Cloud lol.

The laughing scene in FFX was a huge WTF moment, it was very awkward and felt as though it went on forever.

All of Advent Children. WTF?

The laughing scene at Luca in FFX.

The crazy dancing men who think that they're the warriors of light (FFIII DS)

Off topic, but ...
The ad at the top is about Suicide Help. WTF?

when yrp took a bath in the hot spring pretty funny though

also in final fantasy 7 whn cloud is in the hot tub with thoes big buff guys was kinda gross imo

FFVII
Crossdressing - Not that it's that unusual in games or films anymore, but the sequence was really stretched out in time. Not like Fable where it was short and sweet (!)

Aerith - This was totally unexpected, and she was the one with the highest level in my party.

FFIX
Vivi and Quina's marriage. At least that's what happened the first time I played, don't know if there would be a change if I'd change the party. But the two misfits really make a cute couple

FFX
Summons revives - If you summon with Yuna and the rest of the party is KOed, you still get to see them get up and run off screen. And if you dismiss the summon, they run back and lay down. Sleeping on the job?

FFXII
Vaan

FF Tactics Advance
Montblanc's possible demise.

Aeris dying ... wtf!?

Squall getting impaled ... wtf!?

Zidane a dwarf? ... wtf!?!?!??!

OMG?! If they laugh any more I'm gonna shoot myself ... wtf!?

Back