Final Fantasy VII Remake

i think they will make it
they remade 1-6 so 7 is next and they would make so much money remaking it for any system

Since I have only just found out yesterday that Square Enix was thinking of remaking Final Fantasy VII through their *apparently* Techincal Demo, I think it might be a good idea.

I am seriously hoping they don't add any extra levels and stuff like that since I don't think I have played this number yet (only briefly but fully ;))

Remember i posted about FFVII being possibly made as the last game in the compilation in the FFVII compliation? Well it just so happens that Sqaure-Enix said the FFVII compilation will run 10 years, bringing us to 2017 and Sony recently announced the PS3 will last 10 years, ALSO bringing us to 2017.

Proof that FFVII is coming out then? Me thinks so :)

If there is a remake I'm not buying it for shinier graphics and stuff.
they are suppose to add more stuff to it, make the charactor less blocky, and that is pretty much it all of the stuff you love plus less block charactors and the whole story (from bc to doc)

acutally square enix like most don't announce a new game till then are nearly done with it then they will announce it so it is harder to hack into and sell. now they announced that it is coming out it makes it bluntly obivious that it should be coming out in the next few years

Well 2017 is a LONG , LONG time to wait. Lets just say FFVII is coming out as the last PS3 game, and the last game in the FFVII compilation pack.

It's a bad move to bring it out so late. Why? Because;

1) The original came out in 1997. Re-making a game 20 years later means that some people who played the original might be either dead, don't play games any more, or have forgotten about FF7.

2) FF9 was the last PS1 Final Fantasy and became rare and not many people ended up playing it as a result of this.

I TRULY believe FFVII is going to come out in 2017, but i PROBABLY wont be gaming then, and i'm sorry but, i played FFVII when i was 8. I'll be 28 by the time the remake comes out. Im afraid it's just not worth the wait. It could end up not coming out.......it could end up being a shit remake. I just don't think ill see it in my 'gaming lifetime'.

I think i'll keep my PS1 FF7 game and thats me sorted if i ever want to play this, although i'm really sad Square-Enix haven't been arsed to create this yet, when they've made so many spin-off's. They know FF7 was the best, yet they wont make the original. Maybe they're scared of fucking it up.

So when FFVII is remade, i'll leave the new generation to play it. I've played the original. I cannot wait for the remake. I've wasted too many years of my life waiting for it.

Sorry all..

All I know is if they do remake it I will play it, but only because FF7 is my most favorite game..it was the first PS1 game I ever played and the first RPG I ever played. I have been playing FF7 since I was 7 and havnt gone a year without playing it so I guess I can wait till 2017 to play it if it does take THAT long.

i think it would be nice to see a re-make with the pretty graphics. it would work better with all the other sequels and prequels they have made and to have it all to come back to little people that look like they are made out of lego and play-doh is kind of degrading. don't get me wrong, the original is a classic but i haven't played it myself since i can't get my hands on a copy but i don't think im the only one that wants to see cloud in a dress in high resoulting graphics.

2) FF9 was the last PS1 Final Fantasy and became rare and not many people ended up playing it as a result of this.

FFIX had various reasons. I would put the fact that it was released on the PS1 late at the bottom. Considering that FFXII was released late on the PS2 and has done exceptionally well.

Even if FFVII is at the PS3's end, it doesn't mean it will go unrecognized. It would probably depend on its advertising campaign and considering that FFVII is considered by many to be the best in the franchise, I don't it would be a proble,.

I would love to see a remake of FFVII and it would be smart for Square to do so because you know how much money they would make, but anyhow
i think that they will.

I would love to see a remake of FFVII and it would be smart for Square to do so because you know how much money they would make, but anyhow
i think that they will.

sorry buddy. they arenet.:sad2: lol

a lot of ppl thought they were but they announced that they are NOT going to. it would be cool to make it but i think sticking to the original is better.

sorry buddy. they arenet.:sad2: lol

a lot of ppl thought they were but they announced that they are NOT going to. it would be cool to make it but i think sticking to the original is better.

they didnt say they're NOT making it.........they said they have no plans for it RIGHT NOW...

'right now' being the important phrase... All hope isn't lost.

Although i think Square are dumb. Nintendo sells basically remakes of Zelda every year and they sell well, so why cant they just do a remake of FFVII every 10 years!!

Yeah, we can all hope. :D

And 2017? meh, it can wait *don't kill me* but as long as it comes, it comes, right?

Besides, with all those other projects in the way, I doubt they could bump it earlier.

Back