First Love - A ZackxAerith Club

Well I asked him if I could start a new ZackxAerith club with the name 23 wishes like everyone wanted, but I haven't gotten a response.....

So I guess we'll just have to stick with this one for now!

@ welcome to the new member!

Aight guys, I may try my hand at The Odyssey story. It'd be much preferable if I could start it when I got my laptop back but... that's not happening until after the holidays.

Though I have the main concept of the story down, there are alot of things from FF7 that I don't know what to do with. I'm going to have to take major liberties. Since this is a Zack-survival story, I may just have it that Sephiroth died at the Nibel reactor, just to make things less complicated. Think of the Nibelheim Incident as The Illiad to the story, if you will.

and since Odysseus is supposed to make it home alone... I dunno wtf to do with Cloud :gasp:

anyways, I may post sections up here for input once I start :)

Oooo, that sounds very interesting! <3 Please do!

I would definitely love to read that.

OMG!I forgot to join here.Please add me.I love this pairing.I believe they suit each other.

Damn, this club only has 9 pages? Come on people :P

Anyways, I had a 2 hour trip returning home earlier, and so I had a good chance to get further into CC, which I did, and I played through the date scene and aww man...

It's offical, I am now converted to the Zerith side ;))

I think that almost all who played the game have turned into Zerith(in Japan I think that Zerith popularity is huge)only people who haven't played the game ship Aerith with other guys...their romance is just so sweet.

It'd be good if they shared more moments together in FFVII.I can't see their romantic moments together in CC cause I don't have a PSP,such a shame.

there is always youtube! before I played the game I watched some of the cutest moments in my computer. I specially love the scene when Aerith comforts Zack,such a cute moment!

Well,I didn't wanna spoil it for me in case someday I buy a PSP.I've already done so since I've seen how it ends.Aerith felt it when Zack died.

yeah I saw the ending,tragic and beautiful! and yeah Aerith sensed his death,she must have suffered horribly... and then entered in denial.

I think Aerith's expression is almost as sad as Cloud's scream. </3

The whole end of CC just tore me apart. T___T

I'm thinking of writing a fic on these two... Having it based around Advent Children time and they meet up in the Lifestream. I know they're already there together, but I want to write it. XD It might be kinda ZackxAerithxCloud though. >_<

I wonder how they meeting really went out(in the event of the non-canoness of Maiden)
I imagine the happiness and sadness of Aerith! I really think it must have been a heart breaking moment.

Ugh, Maiden interpreted it horribly! I can imagine Aerith being over-whelmed with sadness as well as happiness. <3

I've tried not to spoil the ending for myself in CC, I know how it ends from playing VII obvs, but I always seem to spoil game endings so i'm determined not to watch it on youtube or anything. But from what i've seen people say, I have a feeling i'ma gonna cry when I complete the game :sad2:

And as for Maiden, I really don't like their reunion either. It's so cold and...bleurgh.

ZOMG Finally a ZackxAerith forum 8D I made an account just to be a member of this club so please can I join? x3
I'm so in love with this pairing^_____^

In attempt to revive this club a little in my currint Buffy the Vampire Slayer high.

http://www.jkrweb.com/buffy/photos-new/willow-xander2.jpg

Sure, their skin may not be as peachy fresh as the FF characters are, but if Zack and Aeris were real people, these two would be my personal representations of them :monster:

Even though I don't ship their particular characters together in their respective series, Willow and Xander (the two in the photo) are probably one of the strongest relationships in the entire series and share some dynamics that really remind me of Zack and Aeris.

Not to mention, both pairs are heartwrenchingly ADORABLE <33333333

I never really got into Buffy, so would you mind describing these two a bit more? I'd like to see this parallel in more depth. :>

Back