First video game

My first game... Super Mario World for the SNES. I remember not knowing how to use the controller so we just pressed buttons until it did something. I also remember being mesmerized by all the bright colors. I've sure come a long way since then.

my first game is mario brothers and duck hunt, becasue those two game came in one cartridge with the original nes system.

i don't remember what is my first game for the snes and the genesis and sega genesis.

my first ps1 game was jet moto 3. had a great commercial and thats why i brought it. had an old lady playing the game and she wasn't moving so the guy in the game got mad and hop off the bike, thought that was cool. game wasn't that great though

my first ps2 game is ffx, which i brought at the same time as my ps2

first psp game was legend of heros 3

When I was about 9, I got an SNES with like four games: Donkey Kong Country (the first one), The Jungle Book, Toy Story, and a Power Rangers one (can't remember the name). The very first one I played was Donkey Kong. Sadly I never beat it because I sucked at games at the time. Plus my poor system suffered many falls and therefore died. Some years later I got an N64 and I got it with a bunch of games but the first one I played was Pokemon Stadium. The first game I actually beat for the first time in my life was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Then I got a Gameboy Color and the first game I beat for that was The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening. Next I got a Gamecube in 2004 and the first game I got for it and beat was The Legend of Zelda WindWaker. Next I got my PS2 in 2007, and it came with Bully. I played it but I never beat it. The first game I did beat was FFX. Then I got FFVII and that was the first PS1 game that I beat. Finally, I got a DS lite and I beat FFV Advance on it.

Mine was Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Master System. I was about 5 years old. Everytime the Sega logo came on, I culdnt help but go "SEGA!" with the cheesy voice over lol. I truly loved that console and sadly never completed Sonic lol.

The first game I ever played was as a wee babe (or young child) on my father's Sega Genesis. It was a game called "Booger Man" or something like that. The story of a crude and disgusting superhero. Pretty fun though. I still have it. I also played this one Mickey Mouse game, with the magic carpet. The co-op on that: my cousin and I played for days straight. I also played the Sonic the Hedgehog games on that console.

((Insert Mario and the SNES here.))

After that it was Pokemon and the games on the N64. Conker's Bad Fur Day and Supermash Bros. were some of the greatest games of my day. With it was the gameboy (color, and later the advance).

That was my early life of video games.

The first game that I played was Mario for Nintendo back in the 90's. I never got the chance to beat the game because I was outside playing basketball with my friends most of the time.

Last edited:
The first game I ever played was an Arcade game at a local store. I don't remember what it was called, but I do remember certain things about it. Me and my cousin used to love to play it when we were little,then they got rid of it.

My first console was a SNES. I loveeeed that thing so much and still do. My daddy got it for me for an Easter present after they were first released. My first game on it was Super Mario that came with it. It also came with Super Mario All Stars,but I started with Super Mario first. I remember when I deleted my file on accident. I thought something had happened to my console and begged my daddy to call the number on the back. I finally figured out what had happened though.

First game on N64 was Super Mario 64.

First Game on PS was the PS demo that came with it. I used to play the demo of Tomba all the time. I think my first real game on it was Tekken 3.

First Game on Gamecube was Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker.

First Game on PS2 was Final Fantasy X

First Game on PSP was Lumines.

First Game on Gameboy Advance SP was Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons

First Game on Nintendo DS was Super Mario DS

Annnd as for the Wii and PS3,the first games I received for them was Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Folklore. I haven't played them yet though.

And I remember I used to play the NES at my sister's house. It was Pacman Adventures on there. Now that I finally got my hands on a NES,my first game for it will probably be Kirby's Adventure. I love that game.

Mine was Sonic, I can't for the life remember what the whole title was but it was on the Dreamcast, either that or Bomberman on Sega Megadrive, I'm not really sure which one it was but it was definitely one of them. <,<

uhmmmm i think it was sonic the hedgehog for the sega mega drive. I got my mega drive at xmas and this was one of the games i got. Being a sonic fan already, i played it first and loved it. Running through loops and collectin gold rings, it was epic. My first games for the ps1 were, crash bandicoot and abes oddyesy i think. First os2 game was virtua fighter 2 and soul reaver 2. And my first ps3 game i played was....heavenly sword i believe.

Mine was a Zelda game, though I seriously can't remember the title....I'm thinking Link to the Past? Anyway, I still play it today on the GBA.

Mine was the original Mortal Kombat on the Super Nintendo.

Man those were fun years....

*Cough cough* Old guy here.

The first game I played was Pitfall for the Intellivision. I was maybe like 4 or 5 years old. This game system had a like an attached remote control looking thing for a controller. We had later evolved into the original Atari, but I honestly don't remember what games I played for that. Then I had the original NES with Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt. Yeah, it was a really long time ago, or so it seems. It's really awesome to see the evolution of video games, what they were and what they've become. Started by playing the Intellivision and all the way through to the PS3.

hmm if I remember my first console was sega mega system II
my very first video game was sonic that was already integrated in the console, and my other games for that console were one that was 3on1 (tretris, one of f1, and the other one was a really old soccer game), indiana jones and one of the the bests, streets of rage.
my 2nd console was mega driver, wich had the one of the best/funniest ( and so damn hard)game i've ever played, SPOT, the others were the jurassic park(that never worked well) and a few more.
my first ps2 game was Age of Empires II

well my first video game was raymon the very first one lol i used to love tht game but now its broke i acidentley sat on the disk when i was 10
lmao :mrgreen:

>.> i think mine was sonic on the sega mega drive and golden axe lol. though all i really did on it was make the funny man jump everywhere. i would say my first proper game (not one i got bored of and just pushed every button) was final fantasy 8 which i got for my 8th birthday ^_^ its always remained my favourite, especially since i finished it before my dad at such a young age :P

myne was "ninja" for the sega i still play it now actually i love it.. but the first game i truley LOVED was zelda: Oot, and it is still my fave game EVER now..

My first game? Well, this sure brings back memories. I remember it was Jurassic Park for the Sega. Those were the good days for me. I still have the game, but someone broke into the house a few years ago and stole my Sega..............

Well my first game would have probably been Spyro or Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. I can't remember which but they are my favorite games of all time. >_>

The game that popped my PS2 cherry was Rayman.

First game for PSP was Medieval.

First game for PS3 was Assassins Creed or Resistance 2, I can't remember which one I played first. Got them at the same time.

Roger Rabbit's First Grade Phonetics. :wacky: I wasn't born a gamer.

I moved up to fifth grade learning in year two though. Seems I was born smart :wacky:

I only played violent games when I was. ten-ish?

Wow the first game i ever played I think would be Zelda:A link to the Past for the SNES. My older brother let me play it and have been playing vidgeo games ever since.

Back