Games you suck at

I was always good at command and conquer games..but i could never quite get the hang of the recent 3rd insallment. Meh glad I borrowed it from my mate :)

NHL 08. OMG i suck at this even though i just started playing... But still i went down on a breakaway against my friend and i went to deak and my guy shot it backwards into my end. and on shoot outs I go down and try to deak, have a wide open net and i try to shoot and it wont and when it finally does i hit the goalie... so stupid :P

dance dance revolution = I don't dance
a lot of racing games are difficult for me (only the realistic ones. the ones with stranger physics are better)
and of course, everybody sucks at realistic shooters (1 hit ko)

Sport games like Fifa 08, 07, and other ones are really aren't my type, so I wonder why I just feel like watching it rather than playing it. And I'm wondering why we talk about this all of sudden.

Resdint Evil4..The controlling system is way too hard!
Shadow of the colossus..I'm stuck( I didn't find the way to kill the 10th monster!)

I'm not really a person that's played a zillion games, so giving a particular genre would be... well... a bit stupid considering I haven't played a wide variety of games. I sucked like crap at Metal Gear Solid. And when I was younger I sorta used to freak out during a lot of games with surprise fighting and music that made you think something bad was about to happen, so I sorta spent a lot of my life just avoiding them. And I just noticed a few mentions of people being crap at dance mat games, ha ha ha, I only had one, and it was jungle book dance party, and I was pretty freakin' good at it at some stage, ha ha ha.

I suck at driving games because I believe that the brake button shouldn't be used and rounded corners or barriers are a sufficient method of slowing down. Also Guitar hero. I can't do anything past easy.

Fighters; the only one i've ever liked it was Street Fighter, but since then i sucks at almost every fighting game.

After 10 years I finally beat Donkey Kong country for the SNES. XD That game was quite difficult at times.

Right now I'm playing through Earthbound and I keep getting killed because either my invatory is full and I run out of healing items, or about five monsters attack my guys and pretty much kill them all.

Sports Games...
My younger sister bought Athens 2000 Olympics and she beat me at everything but High Jump...
I was ashamed
Back to Soul Calibur it went...
Honour restored!

I absolutely suck at platform games, mainly because i hate the way characters never really progress, so it's mainly due to boredom.

Sports games >< Hate them. I generally don't get the rules, or the controls and end up playing like a complete gaming newb.

For me it's RTS no matter how hard I try I never seem to get any good. Command and Conquer had tortured me for years not to mention some of the World War ones that for some reason are completely beyond me!!!

racing games. have u tried playing Forza Motorsport? Way too complicated for me.

Chaos Legion.
I don't know why.
But I get my ass kicked in that game.

And, Guilty Gear as well. The controls on that game are just too bizarre.

i suck at military games like socom it took me A WHILE to get the hang of MGS online

Me too, I guess Im just not stealthy enough for the likes of MGS and shit

Football games really peck my head. Oh my god, I tried playing Fifa 99 once. I just couldn't get my head round using the X button for running and passing >_> I have never played one since

I also seemed to suck at the really old snes/megadrive games. Having 3 lives just wasn't enough for me :wacky:

Chaos Legion.
I don't know why.
But I get my ass kicked in that game.

I think I played that game, beat it in a day or so. I like the storyline though and the final boss was quite cool. Now on topic, I used to suck in games like Call of Duty and Halo, but after much practice I eventually got addicted to playing them :wacky:

On other games....race sport games...I hate them...the only one I was good at were basketball games.

Back