Girls on the forum.

C D's? See DEEZ NUTS! ... Wait I am not supposed to be in the spam section.

I absolutely HATE it when people think girls don't play games or go on the internet. I hate it even more when they think I'm fat or ugly, which I'm not. I've been called pretty by most boys and been asked out many times. And guess? I'm a gamer, anime lover, football fan ,soccer player, and self-proclaimed Queen of the Pervs.

Lets see ya trying to suck on that

And truth be told the forums I go on, particularly KoeiWarriors forums, has a more or less gender balance. So I don't understand why guys seem to ask that question so much on this site. Its annoying TBH.

I agree with most of you. You don't gain anything or cater attention on a forum for being a girl.

And for the record, some girls pretend to be guys on the internet. For obvious reasons such as abuse, staying out of sick conversations, avoiding stalkers. But the main reasons for this is because some parents force their daughters to pretend to be guys online especially in Instachat forums. A handful of my (female) friends do to.

Ugh, sorry just had to vent it out. Put out the facts, in a sense.

im a giiiirl.

:}

I function on high levels of testosterone so this forum is wired to me

lots of girls.

its not a bad thing though, just different.

I didn't realize how "strange" it apparently was to be a girl on a gaming forum until I was called out as fake. I've been on one end of the 'girl on a gaming forum' issue thing... and it kind of makes me sad to be honest. I mean, we play video games too.

I think I spontaneously changed sex in the womb, I'm 90% sure I was suppsed to be a boy, then summat went wrong :mokken:

Girls don't exist on teh intarwebz, surely you should know that by now. :neomon:

^Really? Because you're the ugliest girl I've ever seen. You could definitely pass for a guy.

I like when I see topics like this, but yeah girls are starting to get into the net and stuff like that a lot more than guys do nowadays, I myself personally feels that is true.

Interestingly though, one of our administrators is a girl. For those who are wondering, it is Mitsuki not BustaMo. :awesome:

Now on a more serious perspective...

I find it irritating how most guys in online games feel so compelled to add anyone who has either the words "Lady", "Girl", "Chick", or "Babe" in their name. They just are like on "stalking/flirting mode" and think that every girl that plays online also wants to flirt with guys whose vocabulary can be summed up with only foul language.

It is sick, it is irritating, and definitely speaks a lot for most gamers IQ. I only add women I know, and who send me an invite.

Oh and guys who just add girls and start sending them messages like "babe this" and "babe that" or "nice move, nice this, nice that" like pretending to be their online weapon tutor or something. GUYS! Stop pretending to be online smartasses! You are seriously giving a bad impression of masculine players.

Guys, we must understand that girls can play video game as good and even better than us. I once faced a "Lady****something" who handed most of our asses down...

They are there to PLAY, not to suffer from flirts from some random stalker.

And I know all this because I have cousins who happen to be women and tell me all this stuff.

Oh and morons who just met and ask them their myspaces/facebooks...:ffs:

They deserve to be shot in the balls. :brooding:

Interestingly though, one of our administrators is a girl. For those who are wondering, it is Mitsuki not BustaMo. :awesome:

Now on a more serious perspective...

I find it irritating how most guys in online games feel so compelled to add anyone who has either the words "Lady", "Girl", "Chick", or "Babe" in their name. They just are like on "stalking/flirting mode" and think that every girl that plays online also wants to flirt with guys whose vocabulary can be summed up with only foul language.

It is sick, it is irritating, and definitely speaks a lot for most gamers IQ. I only add women I know, and who send me an invite.

Oh and guys who just add girls and start sending them messages like "babe this" and "babe that" or "nice move, nice this, nice that" like pretending to be their online weapon tutor or something. GUYS! Stop pretending to be online smartasses! You are seriously giving a bad impression of masculine players.

Guys, we must understand that girls can play video game as good and even better than us. I once faced a "Lady****something" who handed most of our asses down...

They are there to PLAY, not to suffer from flirts from some random stalker.

And I know all this because I have cousins who happen to be women and tell me all this stuff.

Oh and morons who just met and ask them their myspaces/facebooks...:ffs:

They deserve to be shot in the balls. :brooding:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I 100% agree with the sentiments above. Sorry ladies, I'm not going to talk more shiznit to you or less, you are on the same playing field as I most of the times in First person shooters. I'll be calling you whatever or cussing up a storm if you kill me. Deal with it, I'm not there to flirt, making friends, I'm there to take out my unbridled aggression. So you may be a victim, but you entered a once male dominant playing field.

Don't take it to heart, that's just me.

As for the forums though, I do show women a bit more respect, unless given other reasons to believe, due to it was what I was taught growing up. Call me a southern gent or whatever, but I believe sometimes chivalry can still be upheld every now and again.

I was a demon on TS2, I loved that game so much, there needs to be one for the PS3, my life would be complete

Typing hurts my head

Back