Kei's Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. 1 and 5 doesn't really affect the vibrancy of her eyes, so I prefer those. Plus the colors look more pleasing to the eyes. =] You've definitely improved a lot.

Aww Thanks ^^
Here's another one but the render was kinda Dark and I don't know how to handle them >.>
nnrx21.png

641grp.png

20awizb.png

2dioxhx.png

Comments please ^^

Anyway here's another sig >.>
2rmb9eu.png

2sbwvv4.png

t9um8w.png

t7gaix.png

Do they look the same? o_O

EDIT: Another one:
1zd18cx.png

fxdjxx.png

sztu78.png

30ts84p.png

2uqp443.png

Comments please

Last edited:
First set: The second one, for me, was the best. It seems to have more personality. ^_^

Second set: The first tag. It is soft and the colors blend with the stock.

Crap, I don't see anyone else requesting sigs here, just viewing your random creations. :P

Well, I'm requesting one anyways, you know that one we were talking about in the SeeDs thread? But keep it a surprise to the members that view this thread so that when you post it, they'll have no idea what to expect. :lol:

... Well, maybe a little. >.>

I'm not really sure which tag I like better on that first set. The monkey is surely a cute subject, but 2 and 3 works well, I suppose. I like the text too. It seems to fit the render as the style are both cute.

Second set - Definitely one. It's so soft and serene-looking and the colors matches well.

SSB you don't request a sig here you request it in Julius and my shop "The Legendary Blades - Signature Shop- " >.>
And Thank for the comments by the way Mituski that's Bonta-kun D: from Full Metal Panic? Fummofu
Anyway here's your sig ssb >.> I don't like it by the way. I really hate big sizes T_T
20rodxj.png

e7crbl.png

Crap, sorry about requesting this in the wrong place, I'm a dummy... :P

And I think it looks great, and I don't think it's so big it takes away from the quality of it, very good job, I really appreciate it.

In the future, when I request another sig, I'll do it in the Legendary Blades thread. Again, I apologize for requesting this in the wrong thread... >.>

Another sig I think I'm obsessed with this style xD (no C4D was used those are all brushes >_<)
2ppwwhk.png

2jfiydd.png

2r6n12v.png

Comments :/

Lololol I have that render, actually. I was going to do it next week. xD But wow, your work of colors is brilliant! I think I like the 2nd one the best. It's vibrant yet has that soft tone to it as well. Great job!

I'm liking the first one better than the other two. All your stuff is simple but you still make it work and it all looks pretty appealing. I'd like to see you use craploads of C4Ds to see how it turns out. xD

Good work overall, keep it up. :monster:

First one for me as well, although I think it's lacking a bit on color. I would pick tag 2, but I like the way her eyes seem to stand out more on 1 since the lighting didn't affect it, whatsoever. Brown-haired anime girls really don't appeal to me as much in general because it's kinda dull-looking, to be honest. That's why I try to stay away from those renders. >.> Although it really depends on the anime and the style of her hair too. (If it's brown and long and has that fly-away look, then I don't mind as much). But in this case, I must admit that tag 1 seems to be more pleasant-looking than the others despite the light brown color of her hair.

I didn't like the render too Mitsuki :/ I like the long haird and fly away anime girls >.> anyway thanks for the comments here's a signature that looks like one of Mitsuki's signatures :P
@Casanova: If I had many C4Ds I would show you a crapload one xD

25iud04.png

2hgfgut.png

333vjuq.png

I couldn't find but this render, and it really troubled me she only accepted Pink, version 3 is an evidence :/
Anyway Comments

I'm not very fond of the third sig's darker pink colour compared to the lighter pinks in the other sigs, but the first two look very nice, and I think the second one the best of the trio.

Very nice DC; as expected of you ^_^

First version for me, is best.

I like the style DC, but maybe try experimenting with more than one color?

But overall, I look up to yer tags. You don't just stick to one style, you try many. ^_^

Isn't that render so beautiful? xD And first one for me as well. It kinda looks like my sig, but this has more effects in the background. Very nice. I think it would have been better if you added some text on the left though since it looks a bit empty there. Overall though, this signature is very pretty. =]

I think I prefer the second version, I just feel like it's a perfect mixture of the other two. The effects are clearly evident but they're not overwhelming, and neither is the colour scheme.

Good work. :monster:

Thanks for the comments ^_^
Here's another one I like the render since the girl is sexy ^_^ but I kinda didn't like the colors :/ well except in the first one and the fourth one (too Bright :/) ^_^
34sjmuc.png

aued6b.png

mbkah0.png

doxems.png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back