Kei's Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely keen on any of them if I'm honest.

The second one is the best by far but it's still too light. There's nothing there that grabs my attention. :/

Just as I said I don't find it appealing, I don't like it either I kinda messed up choosing the colors :/

Here's another one I think it's better than the last one :neomon:
2i1kuvb.png
(I like this one) :/

2vry26f.png
(And this one) :/

264ow8h.png

n4v3ig.png

2nb7fcj.png

Comments? :/

Oh yes, much better. I like them all.

If I had to choose I'd go with number 4 because I feel like it's kept very close to the original look of the render. That being said, you've blended them all in very well.

Nice work.

1st and 2nd sigs for me too. You're really good with blending and maintaining that soft beautiful feel to the sigs, but I noticed that your backgrounds are becoming very similar to your other anime tags. =P You're doing a great job so far, and I would really like to see more different styles from you. Try to add a variety of designs, yet keep it simple and subtle as well since I notice that you like to keep it that way in your anime tags.

Thanks for the comments ^^
And I know that my BG in my anime tags are much alike, I like to keep it that way with anime tags, game renders I throw C4Ds brushes and lighting with it.
And I think making my anime tags simple is just better than throwing C4Ds and all that. :/
I'll try different styles but not this time probably when I come back next year :/

I'd also choose the fourth one. It seems the most surreal. it feels more like the expression on her face with the hazy light throughout it. Very nice.

I haven't done something for a while here's one in a different old style :/
156cokg.png

Comments Appreciated ^^

Oooh I really like that color, I dunno why. Normally I'm into vibrant colors, but that one works too. I like the scanlines too, but I think lowering the opacity would've been better as I also wanted to see what's behind the scene (BG). Kinda hard to tell. I think the text can use some work though...Rydia's such a pretty character that I don't think bold font works for her for some reason. Other than that, it's pretty good! Certainly better than the version of Rydia I made anyway, lol. Makes me wanna re-do that sig now. >_<

The scanlines opacity is 10% :gasp: and I didn't like the text actually I thought it didn't fit really :P

Anyway Here's another one, I'm just trying new brushes I have and mixing some styles together '_'
2db71hu.png
156906a.png

I think it needs more work though, anyway Comments ^^

Very nice, it's all blended in really well and you've done a good job with the background.

I have to thank you for posting this actually, when I saw it I finally understood how to do pop-outs. xD

Nice work, mate. :monster:

Ah glad to hear that ^^
Here's a new one it's kinda a remake :/
jubxag.png

Comments ^^

The one with the red-headed girl feels unfinished and like it's missing something(not talking about text)
I prefer the 1st version of L,I don't like glowing borders.

I was trying something out but it seems it turned out to be epic fail, anyway I just thought of posting it anyway. :gasp:
1sctqa.png

os99qr.png

Comments :/

It's the second version on the latest one for me, I see you're finally mixing it up a bit and it looks good. Not that there was anything really wrong with your previous works, it's just good to see you've taken a different approach. xD

There's one thing I noticed though, the stock seems a little too narrow. This is something I've never mentioned before but I've seen you do it a few times, if I'm honest. Try making it a little wider, not too much, just a tad wider and I think it will look much better. Try to be careful of this in the future as it can make all the difference sometimes. :monster:

Nice work though overall, mate. Keep it up!

I like the vector tag with Chidori on it because it's different.I like both versions.The only thing that might annoy me it's that the tag it's a little overcrowded but other than that it's a cute tag and really good for first attempt.

Oooh vector. Noice. xD It's a good attempt, I'll tell you that. I'm not really good at giving any critiques or advice when it comes to vector since I'm not very familiar with the style, so I guess I'll leave it at this. I'll have to do some snooping around the net and see what I can gain from other vector artists.

That one is total win! ^_^
I could never pull off vectors so a definite congratulations goes to you :wink:
I love the colour scheme and the way the render is blended, and it must have been even harder to blend the render into a vector background >.<

Anyway, your work is amazing, keep up the great work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back