Kei's Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? :/ because I was just brushing like crazy I didn't care about blending xD anyway thanks for the comments.
Here's new ones by the way:
A request not my best but it's still fine
14eamwl.png

and here's another one thinking of giving to the member "FFXIIFran" :/
2lnh3kl.png

Comments ^^

So many anime girls :gasp:.

They're ok, but i would like to see some text. I like a sig with a cool text. :-)

And maybe work on something else without anime girls. :P Maybe try a real life character as a render.

14eamwl.png

2lnh3kl.png

Comments ^^

First one is good! Although its a little too stretched, but the effects are wonderful. And I hear that you don't use c4ds? If this has none, then you did a terrific job!

Ooh. I'm really liking the second tag. Except maybe take out the light around her arm or spread it? The background is just so cool. :cool: I should really try those.

Both backgrounds look icy. Nice.
Looks like you've got a new style going on. :neomon:

I used C4Ds in the last two '_' but I can do my signatures without them though it's just when I find it better with a C4D I use it. Thanks btw
and yea I've been trying new styles lately :P

Haha, that Fran tag somewhat reminds me of Mark's work. It's pretty good, although I can tell the part where you erased the light bluish-green layer on Fran's head. You should try doing it in a way where it's not so noticeable since you can somewhat see the circle shape. Overall though, the effects aren't too bad.

The Naked Snake one is well stretched. :/

I don't mind the Fran one it just looks a little empty, like there's something missing that could have completed it. I'm keen on the unconventional border though. :neomon:

A new tag I just made coz I didn't want my skills to go down
riw8pi.png

Comments ^^

Now that's hot. I really like the black and white theme and the simple design in the background. You trying for a vector look then?

Not really I was just trying to do what I was imagining in my mind when I was doing it :P
Anyway I was trying a new style so here's my try (I don't like the text actually :/)
10zztdl.png

Edited Version of the previous one
b6vckp.png

Comments ^^

I'm glad you're finally back to GFX work. ^^

This one is pretty good. There's depth going on here and it really looks like the white smoky mist is surrounding him. Not too sure about the random vertical lines though since it's a little messy, but overall it's still good. I love your text as well. ^^

Thanks Mitsuki. ^^
Here's another one though I'm trying to get used to Photoshop again:
the-illuminati-23180.html
kuchikirx2.png

So . . . ?

This is pretty nice. Where did you find that render by the way? :wacky: Been wanting to use it for awhile now.

Anyway, your text is quite gorgeous. It's hard to see, but I like that style a lot. The render placement is good and you blended him in quite well. I am not too sure about the colors though. It's a little overwhelming. Maybe if you add some white and nice lighting effects, it would be much better. Other than that, it's a fairly decent work.

I love your new signature, you really did well with that render, all the contrast and stuff really makes me thing 'Woah, that's flippin awesome.'

Thank you. ^^ now after a long time, I returned to GFXing and here's my newest tag:
Miley.png

by the way what do we call this type of siggys? and what is Abstract siggys? >.>

Edit: added this one too
Tifa.png

CnC, please. ^^

i like the shapes in the first one,but it's a little too beige.
As for the second one I just love it because of its simplicity.You could do more with the text and I'd like to see it without a border or with a white one.

I did the first one as a try, so I didn't know what I've been doing.xD

anyway here's Tifa's siggy without border and with white border:

2d7ymh3.jpg

2hda1kk.jpg

Here's a new one I didn't work on it as hell so don't expect much: :p

Sasuke.png

CnC. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back