Kei's Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you LD I'm not fond of the text but I cba removing it actually. :monster:

Nice work on the Cloud Avatar, I like the blending you done on it and the lighting effect makes it even better. Maybe the changing the color text to a more warmer color would be easier to read it.

The last Da Qiao you did looks really nice, but I don't like the C4D getting out of her body and the size of the signature could had been bigger maybe 350x150. :P

Great work. ^^

Reactions: Kei
Since I cba quote it I'll just copy and past it: -__-

Nice work on the Cloud Avatar, I like the blending you done on it and the lighting effect makes it even better. Maybe the changing the color text to a more warmer color would be easier to read it.
tongue4.gif

It looks awesome, ive always loved that pic, i was soo wantin to do that sig. The colours are just right as is the blending. I would maybe change the border and text font but its nothing major.

It looks freaky :gasp: The image I mean xD Wasn't an easy request by any means and I think you did a great job with it :gasp: I like the border >_> But then I do that kind a lot myself XD

<3 Kei on another great piece.

Now gimme your talent. :stare:

It's a nice and a balanced tag I have to say.I can't find anything wrong there.I'm not a big fan of the stock though.

Ohhh that one... :stare: XD I liked it, otherwise I wouldn't have made the avatar to it dear. :monster: It was, again, a difficult request. I couldn't find ANY stock of them together except for a few group pictures which worked fine fer avatars but not fer tags. >.<

I like the lighting and text placement too ^^;

Kei said:
Talent? what talent do you mean?
wacky.gif

That talent -points;- XD

Wow That request you jud di is so good. I love the colors of the background and the best of all was the text. Even thos 2 anime characters look amazing good job Kei!!!

Ohhh very sexy =O coulda told me you'd posted it -__- I think I've discovered what your favorite color is ;)) xDD It looks great. I love the blending and you seem to work really well with orange. >.>

So only a nice comment, no criticism =O Cos I think it's HAWT :gasp:

I also really like it, one of ur best i would say. The colours go really well together and even the text is brilliant. This is probadly the only time il ever say i like that kind of border ever....yea its a cool looking border:gasp:xD
Good work kei
oh yeah and congrats on sotw

It's really good,I like the colors and how the stock fits in but you need to experiment with more colors.
Text is good and I think you placed it properly.

Thanks all and Sins me and orange are just like you and the brightness. XDD every time it ends up orange at the end. >.>

But you did manage to make Da Qiao red,didn't you?So basically you cheated on orange,that's why I demand to never compare me and my brightness to yourself,xDD.

Alright then XDD, anyway here's my newest, a request yea: -__-
2wecujc.png

Feel free to criticize this. :monster: I don't seem to like it. >.<

Hmmm i think it could have done with more colour, maybe some green to go with the colour of his eyes. All in all though its not a bad sig, its just missing something.

EDIT - Text might improve it.

:)

I love warm colours when it comes to signatures and the one your using as your signature right now is great. You have this unique style to make backgrounds and i just love them. Your newest sig is really cool, just not sure about the colour. It's kinda boring and it doesn't much match the render much. You still made it very good though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back