Kei's Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say boring. It was a hard image to actually work with. I'm thankful Kei took it on tbh >_>

It's not orange :monster: +1 point. xD

It's hard to work with chibi... especially Seph >_> It's not awful :stare: but it's not as good as your current sig -strokes it;- >_> I dunno about text making it any better tbh. I mean, what would fit a chibi Sephi? XDDDD

Thanks and I'm really not sure about text making it better. -__- I was gonna do that entry anyway Vik, he PMed me about it and I told him to post in the shop. >.<
Here's my newest, YES ORANGE :gasp: but I kinda like it. >.>
MCR.png

CnC

Its really good and its very different from ur other sigs:gasp:
I like the lighting to the right and the text, or is it a brush?? I would maybe choose a different border, but thats me and you know how i feel about them borders :wacky:
Nice one doood xD

Reactions: Kei
Davy Jones' Callout [Theme: Tidus and Yuna]
dqrjhz.jpg

God Speed's Callout [Theme: Freestyle]
2qsbax1.png

SOTW #76 entry. >.>
2i5ifn.png

SOTW #78 entry
2vbr9ys.png

AOTW #27 entry
2i1gnle.png

I THINK it's updated. =\

Nothing wrong with those borders Lew. :stare: XD

Sexy Zexi avatar is sexy.

I believe I've commented on the callout/sotw entries, if not, my bad >.>

As fer the L tag, it's not shitty. Though it looks like he's gunna jump out and eat me. :gasp: It's simple and pretty, imo. :stare:

Also, it's hard to criticize good work. >_> So HA.

Kei awesome works theres just beautiful. Yuna and Tidus is my favorite one. Nice colors for the backgrounds and your new siggy is not shit. Great job o all those works.

The godspeed ccallout entry is class, i love it, i actually had a go at using the same tutorial but it didnt turn out how i wanted it. I really like the aotw entry aswell, im not surprised i never won in that round ;)
Not sure bout your new one tho, i think its maybe a bit plain.
Always enjoy lookin at ur work kei :monster:

Why don't you enjoy criticizing me naow? :monster: here's a shitty sig. -__-

10zxzbp.png
It's great, not shitty fool! -__- *hits kei* >.>
I loved the colours used, especially the pinks/purples used on the right hand side, the brown on the left is also very nice and altogether they blend together perfectly. The render is nice and clean which is always a good sign in my opinion, well done! The font and the positioning of it are great as well.
A nice simple yet effective sig! Keep up the good work dude. :-)

♪♫ Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight ♪♫

:cassy:

kk it's not shitty whatever. >.> Thanks for the comments, here's POTW entry. >.>

2i77kmh.png

CnC

Well i gave ya CnC in the PotW, so you know how i feel about that one :)

Now for the SOTW #76 and AOTW #27, i realllllly like them. The Vegeta cannon lighting looks awesome! The effects in the background are juts amazing. Now for the blue colour, im not sure that matches well, but it works :). The AOTW, I love the background and the effects on her arm (is that glass ripple?). Makes the avatar work quite well.

Keep up the great work Kei ^_^

Kyle >.> Zexion is a dude.

Ohhh Seifer tag is sexy. O_O I love the effects on the left hand side on the background. I'm going to ignore the fact that it's orange. =P I love how the back of his head almost glows, all fiery like. >.>

^^ Keep it up =D

IT'S ORANGE :stare:

XDDDD

But other than that. He's on fire, literally. >.> I love it. I'm glad you didn't end up putting text on it. I think it might have ruined the overall effect. I think someone is really finding their personal style. :awesome: It's the sex. <3

It's not my problem it turned orange. D'= I just felt the colors were good even if it was orange >.< and I didn't add text because PS refused to open the PSD. -__-

Lol it is orange but it is fire so its perfect. Its a great effect and i agree with the above^ that it looks great without text, nice one.

Omg Kei that new siggy of yours is freakin awesome. The background colors are just so great and the character omg. Pos repping you for that. Great Siggy overall.

Thanks all :monster:
Here's Andrew's request (Cait Sith) >.> It's not orange so GTFO >.>

Cait_Sith.png

CnC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back