KH RP Signup and Discussion.

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO REVEAL THE CLOAKED MAN'S FACE, I HAVE SUCH A PLOT TWIST IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL DIE OF SHOCK AND HORROR

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO REVEAL THE CLOAKED MAN'S FACE, I HAVE SUCH A PLOT TWIST IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL DIE OF SHOCK AND HORROR

Well, I don't mind if you do:P Haven't actually got anything planned for that guy... but if you do, well, be my guest:P Just remember he's being controlled by another, more powerful entity which the cloaked figure calls 'master'.

Nice plot twist! Having Sora fight for the dark side's gonna make things more difficult for the light-sided keyblade masters ^_^

Now, have you have anything planned regarding to why Sora joined the dark side or do you want me to think up of something? I really don't mind, either way's fine with me ^_^

i git chucked into disney castle by Satix, so what do i do since you are all in Traverse town?

Weeeeell.....Disney Castle has been badly damaged, so all you're bound to find there is debris, injured soldiers, half-dead queen and probably the king:P Well, you could inform the King about what happened back at RG and have him send you to Traverse Town to look for us all while he goes somewhere and does some stuff...:P

BTW Spartan! Stephen's not in the Cariburn! Before you took off he went back inside the exploding WC and disappeared! :gasp:

Name: Promoteon

Race: Human / Keyblader

Side: Darkness

Appearance: Like this

Weapon:

Acrossing_two_Keyblade_by_Master_Sora14.jpg

"Acrossing two"

Rapturekeyblade_by_KH_Darkness.jpg

"Rapture"

Clothes: (Look at the pic)

Magic: None

Abilities:

Vibrate: The user begins attacking at full force using multiple slashes. Each slash creates vibrations that can cut even the hardest metal.

Heart Opener: When pierced in someone's heart, it can open it and take the rotting essence that person had and convert it to the user's energy.

Limit: This limit can be achieved when Promoteon puts (at least) one keyblade upwards. After that, Promoteon creates a ball of energy that in contact with the target it becomes the target for the Keyblade. (Like a homming missile)

Form: Supreme Form. It's only achieve when Promoteon is in risk of dieing or in mortal danger. His outfit becames black and white (like Xemnas) and the keyblades shine. The "Acrossing two" begins shinning white and "Rapture" shines red.

History: When Sora was putting asleep by Naminé, Xemnas took a sample of him and begging conducting a special assignment. Combining an heartless with a Nobody, plus using Sora's sample to connect each other.

Last edited:
check out my Bio, there is already a nobody Keyblade,there can't be another. and the name of your second Keyblade is the Rapture not the Heartless.

*blink blink* Wha-wait a sec! Since when was I put in charge of the RP? I thought I was only going to work on the story *rubs the back of his head* This is still Shadow's RP, right?

oh right...yea i just though that he had put you in charge of the whole thing during his inactivity

Na, he just put me in charge of the storyline, that's all:P I'll post in a few minutes, working on it as we speak ^^

Back