Last album you bought/downloaded?

I recently bought Dark Passion Play by Nightwish. It's a really great album, doesn't really make you miss Tarja at all. ^^ Anette is a wonderful singer, and her voice seems to be more versatile than Tarja's. My favourite songs from the CD are The Poet and the Pendulum, Master Passion Greed, Sahara, The Islander, Last of the Wilds, 7 Days to the Wolves and Meadows of Heaven.

I recently bought Dark Passion Play by Nightwish. It's a really great album, doesn't really make you miss Tarja at all. ^^ Anette is a wonderful singer, and her voice seems to be more versatile than Tarja's. My favourite songs from the CD are The Poet and the Pendulum, Master Passion Greed, Sahara, The Islander, Last of the Wilds, 7 Days to the Wolves and Meadows of Heaven.

Aaah Nightwish FTW! I've listened to a few songs from Dark Passion Play and I did like it. However, Anettes voice doesn't seem to be as powerful and operatic as Tarjas. It's still a great album.

last September 08 I bought Cascada's "Everytime We Touch" and Enrique Iglesias' "Escape" and then I bought Simple Plan's "No Pads,No Helmets, Just Balls" album last September 27 i think

Riot! by Paramore! It was a consistent album, liked all the songs. They're catchy!

The last album i got was, Linkin Park's "Minutes To Midnight" and yeah it's got alot of good new stuff from them i realy like "What I've Done" even better it made an appearance in the movie "Transformers".

Just today I completed my collection of Rob Zombie's albums. :D I love his stuff, music, movies...his remake of Halloween was pretty awesome, as far as slashers go.

I'm considering buying Flyleaf's album sometime in the near future. I've been listening to some of the songs nonstop lately.

City of Evil
by
Avenged Sevenfold

Love it, 'cause the're my favourite band and I forgot they released this 2 years ago-I didn't buy it then 'cause I couldn't afford it, and I totally forgot about it.

Nightwish: Dark Passion Play. At first, I liked parts of it, but it seemed to have a bit of a dead middle. But, even those songs have grown on me quite a bit. However, the gospel stuff in closer "Meadows of Heaven" has only grown more annoying.

Before that, I got Steven Wright's "I Still Have a Pony." Funny stuff.

Lately I've downloaded Dark Passion Play( Nightwish) ande three albums from Breaking Benjamins( Saturate, Phobia, We are not alone.....actually I think these are the only albums they've made^_^).

I just bought Stereophonics: pull the pin.
One of the best albums I have ever bought, it is absolutely amazing. One of the best, if not the best, that they've done.

Annie Lennox-Songs of Mass Destruction

About half of the songs on the album, I don't really care for but the other half, I love.

I bought the soundtrack to Stardust today, if that counts! The music is beauitful! Love "Yvaine", "Septimus", "Flying the Vessel", "Tristan and Yvaine", and "Cap'ns At The Helm" the most. =D

Last album I bought was Animal Collective's "Strawberry Jam".
Good feel to the whole thing, and I really love the song Peacebone.

I just bought Avril Lavigne 'The best damn thing' and let me tell you, it really is the best damn thing!

I just downloaded Pavarotti's album's Kedvenc Operaáriák and Amore. Sad to say I never seriously listened to his stuff till he died, but that sparked enough of an interest in him and I remembered watching him on PBS when I was little, and he's pretty win. And I have no idea where to look for them and I desperately need to at least try to save my money, thus why I haven't bought any of his albums...yet...

I bought From Them, Through Us, To You by Madina Lake on Sunday! It's pretty good! :)

Back