Last album you bought/downloaded?

I just bought Libertad and 10,000 fists a couple weeks ago or so...

Great album, Disturbed is one of the few bands I'll actually buy CDs of. Stuff I recently downloaded:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way

I had them before, but my comp likes to periodically delete my songs.

Korn - Issues
Korn - Untouchables
Korn - Take a Look in the Mirror

Yes, I am aware that Korn is pretty damn lame. But school has had me feeling pretty angry lately, and Korn's violent, angsty lyrics are just perfect atm. Better angry and pissed off than emo, I always say :pikamon:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way

Yes, I am aware that Korn is pretty damn lame. But school has had me feeling pretty angry lately, and Korn's violent, angsty lyrics are just perfect atm.
Californication is a great album too.
and as for korn, why not try (if you havent already) Rage Against The Machine, same angry angsty lyrics, with a touch of politics too.

I just bought Libertad
i bought that when it first came out XD

OT:
i bought dark side of the moon to listen to in the car, and its great so far

last album i bought for myself was echoes,silence,patience&grace by foo fighters, what can i say? Its the freakin foo's!

but the last album i got given was toxicity by system of a down, yeah its late but im 15 wasnt into that sorta stuff when it came out

Haven't bought a CD in ages, but I vividly remember the last ones I did buy.

"A Natural Death" -- HORSE the band (Great album, took awhile to get used to as it's not exactly the same sound that I was used to, but after a few listens, it grew on me, and I'd even say it's just as good as their older stuff.)

Self Titled - Scary Kids Scaring Kids (Despite a few good songs here and there, I was immensely disappointed with this album. I mean, it has to be tough to follow their epic "The City Sleeps In Flames" CD but this was not only worse than it's predecessor, it's flat out ... not good.)

Last one I downloaded was Silent Steeple by Dispatch

Last one I bought was the Sweeney Todd soundtrack.
Hadn't bought an album before that since Black Holes and Revelations by Muse...

Hrm, last thing I brought was a Fort Minor CD. There lyrics can be quite bad, 'cause Shinoda seems to like putting his name in the lyrics...

But the beat is really, really good. 'Where'd You Go?', 'Feel Like Home' and another song which I can't remember are all very good.

Hrm, last thing I brought was a Fort Minor CD. There lyrics can be quite bad, 'cause Shinoda seems to like putting his name in the lyrics...

But the beat is really, really good. 'Where'd You Go?', 'Feel Like Home' and another song which I can't remember are all very good.

Holy good god, you referred to yourself as "I" for once O_O

Fort Minor is pretty good, aside from the songs you mentioned, I also like Cigarettes and Kenji alot too.

So um yeah, I haven't BOUGHT any albums lately, but I downloaded the Star Wars Republic Commando OST, the Xenogears OST and Xenosaga I OST.

last album i bought for myself was echoes,silence,patience&grace by foo fighters, what can i say? Its the freakin foo's!
I was a little disappointed with Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace. The first four or five songs are good and up to their usual standard, but I felt the rest of it was too down beat. =/

Last thing I got was Dreaming Out Loud by OneRepublic. It's not really great, sadly. There's a few decent tracks (the original of Apologise was quite good), but mostly it's quite easy to fade out while you're listening to it.

I most recently bought
Pink Floyd: The Wall
its a completely classical album i used to own it but it was destroyed beyond repair so i bought it again haha.
its amazing.

And i downloaded Bring me the Horizon: count your blessings album and The Devil Wears Pradas :Plauges,
i plan on buying both once i have the funds they are bot hamazing metal albums

Last album I bought was Slayer's first album, Show No Mercy.

Last album I downloaded was Dr. Dre's "The Chronic."

I bought two on the same day.

Rihanna-Good Girl Gone Bad

Now 68 (that's what I call music!)

Dowloaded: Avril Lavigne- The Best Damn thing.

Last album I bought was Slayer's first album, Show No Mercy.

Slayer up till (and including) Reign In Blood rocks my socks off. After that, not so much.

I just invested in a bunch of CD's:

From The Ultima Thule by Spiritus Mortis/The Gates of Slumber (split CD)
Glory Road by Gillan
Great God Pan by Northwinds
Magica by Dio

Last album i bought was tupac- thug

Last album i downloaded was DMX-its dark and hell is hot

If you guys want to discussalbums, do so via PMs. Dont spam up threads.

Last purchased:

The Killers - Hot Fuss
The Killers - Sawdust
The Killers - Sams Town
Avril - Best Damn Thing

I dont download as I cant at the moment lol!

I've gone insanely mental recently:

AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Anthrax - Spreading The Disease
Alestorm - Captain Morgans Revenge
Blind Guardian - Battalions of Fear, Nightfall In Middle-Earth
Dream Evil - Dragonslayer
Down - Over The Under
Eidolon - Parallel Otherworld
Iced Earth - The Blessed and The Damned
and I also got Final Fantasy VI Grand finale (Orchastral soundtrack) via download.

Got Meds by Placebo and Wincing The Night Away by The Shins a couple of days ago, which are both great albums.
Downloaded In Absentia Part 1 by Porcupine Tree as well, but I can't play it until I've downloaded Part 2. Which I'll do once Get Cape Wear Cape Fly finishes.

I hate HMV with it's stupid 2 for a tenner deals, I always get sucked in

Muse - Origin of Symmetry
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

I need to stop lending my albums out coz I never get them back <_<

Back