Last album you bought/downloaded?

Last album I downloaded was Salvation's Answer by Revelation (available as a legal free download from their website) and now I have both Salvation's Answer and Never Comes Silence on the way in the mail.

I am currently downloading Theory of a Deadman's new album - Scars & Souvenirs which was released today. Been waiting for this for awhile. :D

Just now downloaded Supergrass' "Road to Rouen" and The Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" album- don't know what possessed me to take so long doing so for the latter...since I always listened to that album by other means.

Paramore - Riot. It's a good album actually, and I'm not really into that genre of music so much.

Paramore - Riot. It's a good album actually, and I'm not really into that genre of music so much.
I've been listening to Riot! quite a lot more lately. I'm really liking For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic. Overall, All We Know Is Falling is better I'd say though.

The latest album I bought is Muse live at HAARP with the DVD. It's the first album I've gotten physically as I download most of my music. But this I felt was a must.

I haven't seen the DVD all the way through yet but plan to soon. The CD is awesome. Being able to seen them once in concert it's a treat to see it again even if I may not be right there... in a odd way it works. But yes, Muse rocks!

The DVD is even better. Even if it was missing Micro Cuts, but then again the CD didn't have Plug In Baby, so it sort of evens out. I've watched it about three times now, listened to the CD more times than I can remember. Knights of Cydonia is about three times better live.

The DVD is even better. Even if it was missing Micro Cuts, but then again the CD didn't have Plug In Baby, so it sort of evens out. I've watched it about three times now, listened to the CD more times than I can remember. Knights of Cydonia is about three times better live.
I've seen the beginning a couple times now, I need to get all the way through. ><;
I don't want to spoil anything for some who have not seen it. But I love the beginning when everything is dramatic with lac of something and then things come alight so to speak when the music starts. Just awesome and so pleasing to the eyes and ears.

Nightwish - Passion Play. shit.

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock We Salute You, and, LIVE 2 Disc Edition. Not quite so shit, infact very very good.

In Your Honor by the Foo Fighters, and the Across the Universe Soundtrack :D Both are awesome. I love the Foos, and Across the Universe is like my favorite movie EVAR.

Silent Alarm - Bloc Party. I had A Weekend In The City a while ago and didn't think much of it. I've been hearing a bit of their stuff lately, though and decided to give them another shot. Well worth it. It gets a bit weak about two thirds of the way in though.

Stupid Dream - Porcupine Tree. I've only heard Deadwing by them, but I loved it. This is probably even better.

The Colour And The Shape - Foo Fighters. Aside from the first disc of In Your Honour, this is probably their best stuff. I've not heard it all though...

St. Jude - The Courteeners. One of the best debut albums I've bought since Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. I can see listening to it a lot.

Takk... - Sigur Ros. Very easy listening stuff. Can't really fault any of the stuff.

Ba Ba/Ti Ki/Di Do - Sigur Ros. I was a bit disappointed with it, since it only has three tracks on, and the third isn't really great. =/

H.a.r.r.p - muse

Iv just got home and listened to it :gasp: Invincible made me all goosebumpy, it was epic

Gunna stick the DVD on for a huge perving session in a mo, Im gutted about the lack of Bliss tho, I could have had the best perv ever -__-

Last Album was Day 26 - Day 26....I've been watching making the band 4, good stuff, lol.

Other 2 I downloaded today were:

Big L - Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous

Big L - The Big Picture

:)

I just downloaded my very first album today, Hey Ma by James

It also means I get to buy tickets for the december tour early so I'm really rather excited, I hope I don't forget...

It's a really good album, Jane you must get it if you have't already :gasp:

I just downloaded my very first album today, Hey Ma by James

It also means I get to buy tickets for the december tour early so I'm really rather excited, I hope I don't forget...

It's a really good album, Jane you must get it if you have't already :gasp:
I don't but I'll try and find it, is it a new one?

Last CD I bought was the soundtrack from About a Boy, by Badly Drawn Boy. I love the acousticy-ness of all the tracks, it's one of my favourites. I had downloaded it before, but loved it so decided to buy it, and it was only a fiver anyway. xD

Aye it's a new one, It was only 7 quid aswel, half the price I was gunna pay for it in the shops yesterday, I should download more often :gasp:

Back