Lulu's Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks like the skin where her boobs meet her dress is freakishly discolored. It's like maroon spider-veins. Wtf?

OMG! I just googled "Lulu FFX" and then I looked at the original illustration by SE and HOLY CRAP!!!! They where as big as a watermelon! Literally! I don't think ill let my little brother watch me play FFX when I buy it...He's only 6.

lol you should let him watch its a great game just dont use lulu lol i dont use her because shes the 2nd most useless characters in the game unless you have UBER spinning skills(for fury)...

when a lizard attackes her it looks a little...strange LOL

yeah i loved lulus boobs they were ace i wouldnt have changed them i would have made yunas a bit bigger and i agree tht she may as well be wearin a bikin on ff10-2 because the outfits are tht small

I've always liked that the Final Fantasy series made the girls REALISTICALLY shaped, whereas most anime/video games seem to have an overwhelming focus on massive boobs. It's sort of silly, and just doesn't have any appeal after you've seen so many DD's on EVERY girl. But with Lulu I guess they figured they needed one girl in the game with a lot on top, since "sex sells". Still, kudos to FF for keeping the girls mostly realistically proportioned.

She's such a tease. She leans wayyyyy over and lets her breasts hang out during one of her victory poses. Such a dirty woman.

Yuna keeps 'em pent up, at least.

I've always liked that the Final Fantasy series made the girls REALISTICALLY shaped, whereas most anime/video games seem to have an overwhelming focus on massive boobs. It's sort of silly, and just doesn't have any appeal after you've seen so many DD's on EVERY girl. But with Lulu I guess they figured they needed one girl in the game with a lot on top, since "sex sells". Still, kudos to FF for keeping the girls mostly realistically proportioned.

Tifa had a huge pair aswel :monster:

boobs are great arent they big or small it don't matter!, all you people who say stuff that don't matter really ruin it for those with an interest in chicks

boobs are great arent they big or small it don't matter!, all you people who say stuff that don't matter really ruin it for those with an interest in chicks

Dude please make that more readable, I can barely understand what your trying to say. :O

Yes I think they made Lulu a bit too big. At times I seriously thought she was going to fall right out of that black dress. :huh:

Lol, me too but some people do have unaturally massive boobs like my mate, she has the biggest boobs I have ever seen, she is only 4ft 11 - she wont tell me how big they actually are but she falls over a hell of alot (that could be partly down to the heels she wears) but I think realistically, Lulu would have been unsteady on her feet.

i thought she was gonna fall flat on her faces when i saw her victory dance for the 1st time rikku was the best girl combatwise though

Okay, let's not get off topic. We are talking about Lulu's breasts, not Tifa's.

Please stay on topic.

I'm suprised some people didn't notice, shes a wannabe Katie Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back