100vr_100_ryfee.png

100vr_081_ryfee.png
100vr_038_ryfee.png

100vr_013_ryfee.png
ff08.png

ds_ff703.png
thisplace_whispyr.png

:ohshit:

Noo ;~;, but damn I wish I could make beautiful avatars like that.
"Gainsborough, out." xDDD That avatar kills me.

*Gasp!* I can't believe I'm not in this FanClub (Cloud must be pretty disappointed in me) >,< I wanna join immediately, right away. I love Aerith shes so Awesome @.@ She pretty, Spunky, Independent, and shes got an adorable personality:)

I'm glad this club is being revived too! I posted awhile back.

Anyway, I thought I would share my favorite Aerith art!

aerimoo.jpg

aerithpresent-1.jpg

aerithkneel-1.jpg

summer2006.jpg

07.jpg

I think I played a small part of Aerith's theme in Tifa's piano,xD.It gave me 1gil from Tifa's secret savings,so that means it wasn't just my imagination what I played.

Am I in this? :gasp:

Liek, I have her birthday :gasp:

And liek... gunna be the same age this birthday :wacky: I think

Also, luffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Aerith... but i dun remember if i already joined? :gasp:

Oooh I can't believe I haven't joined yet! I didn't even know there were character fanclubs *smacks self* Anyways, I want to join, I love this girl liek whoa! I just wish more of her vibrant personality would come out in her future appearances. Aerith and CelesChere, those artworks are lovely. I can't get enough of Aerith in green, as I prefer it to pink (!)

Astounding! I had not realized Aerith has such a bountiful supply of beauty. It's amazing how my view changed over the years.

Demaris, we seem to be following each other's trail as of late. I figured I would find you hiding here.

I can't get enough of Aerith in green, as I prefer it to pink (!)

Pink is my absolute favorite of course, but I love seeing arts of Aerith in more earthy type of outfits. :) It's something new than her usual pink attire, which makes it interesting. :)

Pink is my absolute favorite of course, but I love seeing arts of Aerith in more earthy type of outfits. :) It's something new than her usual pink attire, which makes it interesting. :)

Is that Shantotto with Aerith? Man that picture is too adorable to not save.

*hugs everyone that posted here*
I'm glad more people are posting here!

I like Aerith in pink and all, but I think she looks BEAUTIFUL in blue and white.

Hey, I asked to join way back, right? I think I asked a couple pages ago lol

Aerith topics.

What's your favorite line from her in FFVII, AC, CC, or any thing else?

Back