• Never played the game OR I dislike it

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXSephiroth_666Xx

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

this is just one of the best games i have ever played. amazing graphics, the story line was great. the game its self is amazing

I'll have to agree with you there, its a pretty huge game. I love it, but it takes forever to get anywhere! :D

yo i HAD oblivion an sure the graphics were great but it just didnt make u FEEL like ff does........dont get me rong i playd it twice on my 360 and it IS a great game....would have been better online tho me thinks!!!

i know wut u mean, ji would of liked it to be online too but since i dont have a playstation and final afntasy n e more oblivion is all i have

i want to know if there is any other way to get the knights of the nine expan pak without downloding it from xbox live??

I never managed to kill it. We tried for a good hour or two though. It was fun to ride since it killed everything though.

I only briefly played it as I couldnt detach my ex away from the game!
However I seen the PC version in Game for £9 because it was preowned and didnt have the original cover! Barigin and I may get it if its still there!

I'll have to agree with you there, its a pretty huge game. I love it, but it takes forever to get anywhere! :D
Have you never used fast travel.

Oblivion is amazing, I have finally completed all the achievements and will be downloading the shivering isles expansion shortly.

Not enough can be said about Oblivion. The game is respectable in every aspect.

The only possible downfall: its size. Oblivion is huge. I find it difficult to get motivated enough to play it.

Oblivion is undeniably an incredible game. I am very much looking forward to purchasing Nights of the Nine and Shivering Isles here sometime soon.

I've had to restart my game for the second time. It crashed on the Kvatch level which meant I couldnt continue with the main quest as I needed to speak with the soldier at Kvatch (forgotten name) but he just kept telling me to clear the courtyard, which i had done. I've started again and got to level 4 so far, 12 levels off previous game...

I've had to restart my game for the second time. It crashed on the Kvatch level which meant I couldnt continue with the main quest as I needed to speak with the soldier at Kvatch (forgotten name) but he just kept telling me to clear the courtyard, which i had done. I've started again and got to level 4 so far, 12 levels off previous game...
Its a known bug, hopefully it wont happen next time.

Back