Nintendo Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Why would Arceus be in the new G/S?

Thoroughly looking forward to this, can't wait to take on 16 gym leaders again - I don't play my Crystal/Gold/Silver games anymore!!

Omg holy shit we will be able to get Kyogre Groudon and Rayquaza after the elite four! Also Arceus is in heart gold and soul silver along with Cynthia(Shirona) This game is going to be :awesome: Groudon is exclusive to soul silver and Kyogre is exclusive to heart gold! If you get both in one game Rayquaza appears! Check http://serebii.net/index2.shtml for everything. You can also get a special level 1 Diagla Palkia and Giratina! This is going to be the best pokemon game Ever!

Why the fuck are Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza in G/S? and why are there LV Legendaries coming out from everywhere? silly silly...

I don't see how they can get Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre into Gold and Silver O__O It's a bit silly of them to plant different legendaries into every game >_>

Although, I suppose if the three Hoenn legendaries are in HG&SS, all the legendaries can be obtained just by having a DS. I think.

Ok seriously but what the hell is with all the legendaries? Its going to be :awesome: and all but look at all the legends. Seriously we got the Mascots and the 3 beasts of course for the versions. But holy shit Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and now Latias, Latios and Mewtwo. Ok this game went way overboard. I bet all of the legends will be in.

Although, I suppose if the three Hoenn legendaries are in HG&SS, all the legendaries can be obtained just by having a DS. I think.

That's the idea. With Nintendo taking out GBA support of the DSi, it seems the logic behind these decisions is to make it possible to get all the pokemon with just the 5 DS games + events.

Major Heart Gold And Soul Silver updates!

Omg Guys It appears that there is no Hoenn in the game and its 16 badges like gold and silver. Also all legends have been CONFIRMED! It appears the events have not though. All new sprites are up. Some pokemon remain the same though. It also appears that pokemon retain there shiny look if they are shiny when they follow you. OMG I CAN NOT WAIT! Here you go guys! http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml :awesome: Gym leader photos and phone numbers. Whitney and Clair mmmm

I've got the game, Heart Gold that is :monster: I've yet to play it though but I might get around to it within the next few days, sounds promising :)

You have the game? Awwww Fuck U with your R4! xD. Anyway if I were you Id fucking play right now! So you have the japanese version? Is it even out yet. I think it will be in 3 days anyway. Anyways yeah fuck U ^_^ Im joking xD

Yeah, it also has a patch to fix the problems and another patch to translate the names to English :ryan: Next R4...English 358/2 Days :ryan:

Translate the game into English you say? How the fuck can you do that if the eng version is not even out yet? If It can do that then seriously FUCK U xD. Are you even going to play? You can fix the problems in the game? what problems?

No it doesn't translate the game to English :wacky: It translates the names to English so you know what pokemon you're catching, cities, people etc. As for the patch I think it freezes now and again so it just fixes that.

As for playing it, either tomorrow or some other time this week :-)

Man Ryan wtf why dont you play right away? Ok but your game does not have the dialogue translated in english right? Only pokemon names and all the stuff you said right. I do reccomend you play the full english version too because I plan to battle some FFFers.

I'm going to start playing it in a min, and I'll defo get it when it comes out, Gold was always my fave :) As for the dialogue I won't need that, on the whole you know what everything is anyway :wacky:

Ok cool! I look forward ro our battles. Im getting Soul silver. So hows the game so far Ryan and whos on your team? Fuck I cant wait!!!!!!

I can't wait for this game, G/S were my favourite Pokemon games of all time. I downloaded the Japanese version but it just got frustrating after a while, so I'll wait.

Can hardly wait to get ahold of Pokémon SoulSilver version, it just bugs me that Japan gets it in mid September, but it doesn't get released in NA until Spring of next year, so the first chance I could have to get it for is August 26th, 2010... >_<

I don't want to read too awful much about it, don't everything to be spoiled, though from what I've bumped into, sounds like it has a lot of legendaries in it. XP Getting 16 badges is gonna be :awesome:

I'm hoping it'll be tough this time around, the main story is always so darn easy, hopefully it poses some challenge, or I might try find some code that I could use to make it tougher somehow. :wacky:

I haven't played a Pokemon game for so long. I think I last played Sapphire when it first came out over half a decade ago! I skipped Diamond, Pearl and Platinum for some unknown reason. I guess there's no excuse now for me to grab SoulSilver. Chikorita, I choose you as my starting Pokemon!

Im taking Chikorita too just simply cause I took cyndaquial and totodile last time in g/s. Anyway the ame should be out by spring. Both of em. It says NA 2010 so Im uessing march-April.

I favour the Fire Type...I just like 'em, having cool looking Pokémon (like Typhlosion) in my team is a must, can't stand using ugly as hell Pokémon like Slaking or something...so I'm going to be choosing Cyndaquil for my starter, and quickly level it up in it's first form for a bit before evolving it, I guess.

But I will be anxious to evolve it from Cyndaquil. XP So I'll just see how long I hold off evolving it. :P

Back