Rate the band above you

9/10 I was an Oasis fan with the whole Oasis VS Blur arguement. Mainly because Im a Manc lass and theyre from my hometown.

Gorillaz

i loved the gorillaz first album, track like 19-200 and Clint Eastwood, but i never heard the newer stuff....
i gives dem an 8/10

um...lets go with Dimmu Borgir

9/10

I like Dimmu, especially the song "In Deaths Embrace" I don't like how people keep saying they're sell outs for having a full orchestra when playing live.

I mean if you can afford it what would you choose for sound quality. A Keyboard with some synth instruments or, a full symphony orchestra.

Hmmmm, If I say a band I can bet someone will say, never heard of it, why bother posting if you've never heard of it. Or post you've never heard of it and ask for a taste of it and someone can post a Myspace thing for the band or something. Don't simply post whore and say never heard of it. Discover new bands.

So, on that note.

Korpiklaani

10/10, love Queen. Im isck of hearing their music everywhere however. Its begining to bug me. But love them, thanks to my dad ^^

U2

2/10 As influential to some crap they were Nirvana were still trash. Droning vocals, staggered "power" chords lol, and the bassist wasn't even a full-time bassist. The only good thing that came out of them were Dave Grohl.
And Kurt Cobain was the biggest ass-hugger this side of the century. What a waste of plastic imo.

Been said before but Metallica.
Nothing as more influential and complex as the heavy tones of James riffs with his soul-filled voice. Able to demand the attention of a room just by presence alone. Complimented by the clinical tune-ups via Lars and the melodic yet coherant solos from Kirk. The biggest metal band of all time.

metallica are good, great even, but not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong some of the songs i just love, like Fade to Black, and ride the lightning, sanitarium, one etc. there just not a band the i go out of my way to listen to.

8/10...
here's a good band...
KMFDM

Been said before but Metallica.
Nothing as more influential and complex as the heavy tones of James riffs with his soul-filled voice. Able to demand the attention of a room just by presence alone. Complimented by the clinical tune-ups via Lars and the melodic yet coherant solos from Kirk. The biggest metal band of all time.

This is HIGHLY debateable.....I'm pretty sure most people would agree that Nirvana was much more influtential then them. Before Nirvana, all there was on the radio was hair metal.

M.C 5/10

Lovely Lovely Ludwig Van Beethoven

love tool, great band. My favorite album has to be AEnima...

9/10

...Opeth...

Back