[Sign-Up/Discussion] Dissidia: War of the Dragon

Damon approves of this working with Delita business :monocle:

Edit: What are you planning to do with Ramza? Is he going to join the others to fight the Chaos side? Protect Cosmos? Etc?

Mortel Can Hyne also join you on your cosmos visit? I want him to Attack cosmos then. If thats ok with you LY. It works into His plan of "Kill the owner so the pets die." Strat.

hmmm yh that sounds like a good idea :awesome: but you need to leave it to later on in the story

I know. im just saying That I want to have an attack on Cosmos with Hyne. and possibly give a Warning If Mortel allows Hyne to tag along. Or he can have mutilple attacks at Diffrent times. So like one Early on. one later. and one WAY later on.

So i decided to have some places from the FF's that people chose, these arnt set in stone or anything but I thought it would be a good idea to have some places for people to have ideas about ;) if you want to add places from your FF world or whatever go ahead, like I said these are just ideas, oh and if theres not a character from an FF im not doing that world (FF I- II, V, XI, and XIV)

Final Fantasy III
Eureka,Goldors manor,
saronia
Cave of Tides.
The living tree

Final Fantasy IV
Passage of the Eidolons
Tower of Babil
Mist Cave

Final Fantasy VI
Cultists' Tower
Opera House
Narshe Mines

Final Fantasy VII
Gongaga
Forgotten Capital
North Crater
Aerith’s Church

Final Fantasy VIII
Ultimecia Castle
Edea's Orphanage
Sorceress Memorial

Final Fantasy IX
Burmecia
Iifa Tree
Hill of Despair

Final Fantasy X
Besaid
Zanarkand
Luca Blitzball Stadium
Macalania woods/Temple

Final Fantasy XII
Draklor Laboratory
Garemsythe Waterway
Ozmone Plain

Final Fantasy XIII
Fifth Ark
Orphan's Cradle
Bodhum

Final Fantasy Tactics
Ziekden Fortress
Zeirchele Falls
Mullonde

Our Dissidia RP
Sanctuary
Discord
Open fields

I tried to pick places that meant something to the characters from that game, or places that were like caves/dungeons/fighting places. THis was hard for me for XIII and XII, but just tell me what you guys think for the places for the final fantasy, I figure leave towns out of it best I could but sometimes that was hard, I'm going assume that towns have no one in them, and that there are just images for the FF characters. But yeah LY and everyone tell me what you think about these places.

Edit: Added Aerith's Church, and Dissidia places, said open fields cause lets admit it, were probably going have lots of nothing while aimlessly running around ;)

Added III totally forgot about Hyne Sorry :(

Also remember these arnt set in stone, and I'm also trying not to have so many places for one Game, trying to keep it 3-5 at the most.

Last edited:
DP, add Aerith's Church to that list. I've already used it. :tehe:

And on another note, I did a sort of prologue between Zack and Aerith because I wasn't sure how to handle the whole Cloud think.

Now they're going to join their respective sides. And Zack is open for socializing. Aerith will have to wait on Cloud me thinks.

Hyne is from FFIII DP....

if i could add some Stage ideas?

FFIII: Eureka,Goldors manor,saronia,the enterprise,Cave of Tides.The living tree(Heins castle)

FFX: Macalania woods/Temple.

Wait...Squall just fought a Manakin version of himself...First of all, I though there wern't any manikin's in this version, and even if there were, I thought they left Chaos' Warrior's alone?

Oh, and for my Selections:

Tidus: Luca Blitzball Stadium
Balthier: Garemsythe Waterway

Damon approves of this working with Delita business :monocle:

Edit: What are you planning to do with Ramza? Is he going to join the others to fight the Chaos side? Protect Cosmos? Etc?

I'm thinking im going have him join others or try to get to the land of Discord on his own to try and figure a way to destroy the dragon, and bring justice to the world ;)

What were your plans with Delita?

and on a side note you know any good places to have for Tactics? I was having a hard time when picking out places for it.

Well I forget the names of places but 3 that spring to mind is the fortress where Delita's sister dies, the church where the first battle starts or the place where you fight the final boss :hmmm:

As for what i'm planning with Delita, at the start he's going to make his way to Cosmos, hopefully he'll be able to fight off someone who is guarding her before he talks to her (in regards to Necron, if he tries to kill her Delita might step in :wacky:)

After that he'll do one of two things...

A: Defeat the Cosmos Warriors and force Cosmos to submit

B: Rise up with the other Chaos Warriors in revolt against Chaos

As far as when Ramza and Delita meet up, perhaps during/after Delita meets Cosmos :hmmm:

Necron is guarding the dragon. Pretty much I'm going to head towards the dragon once Tidus accepts or refuses to team up with me and Yuna and fight challengers along the way. I'd like to have it where towards the finale, Fratley fights the dragon while Yuna and/or Tidus fights Necron. If Fratley defeats the dragon, he'll be swiftly defeated by Chaos, but before the final blow on Fratley is landed, Cosmos sends him back to Gaia to be found by Prince Puck, and thus that's how Fratley loses his memory.

Just my little scenario, subject to change. =P

I can Agree with that Sir fratley person. Just Yuna IS NOt losing against NEcron. If thats at all possible. I want Yuna to stay alive for like...a lot of cycles. :mokken:

Also Is the Kid your talkign too Tidus? Sounds like it..

I used the rift in rydia first post :D it quiet open

alo I loved the way Aaron had squall fight a manakin..... throught that was pretty cool :D

but yh it could use shadow forms that the dragon creates XD i could make a post with the dragon at some point talking about theses

So Aerith and Zack have now joined the others etc etc.

And I have no clue what they're going to do, bar having awesome love triangle with Cloud more than likely. :yay:

Back