The Four Aces

Marius nodded to Eddie.

"Will do and may I ask, whats wrong with Stephan I mean its seems he has lost trust for us vampires since Saito almost killed him"Marius said.

"Please stop crying Stephen" a voice came from behind him causing Stephen to stand up and spin around rapidly. it was the hooded figure "who are you?" Stephen asked "I need to know" Stephen walked towards the hooded figure and the other two appeared. one holding both Oathkeeper and Oblivion. the Other holding the way to Dawn.

"that isn't important Stephen" the unarmed one announced "all you need to know is we are the good guys" the one holding Oathkeeper continued "we are on your side" the third one told. Stephen's Keyblades appeared in his hand "It matters to me, and i don't care if there are three of you, i won't stop until you are all unmasked"

the unarmed figure stepped forward and nodded, the other two vanished "are you sure you can handle it the voice asked "Posative" Stephen replied as his Keyblades vanished.

The hooded figure pulled down her hood to reveal who she was.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Kairi?". . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I don't know." Eddie said, "It may have something to with whatever happened in the past. I'm more trusting, since I've learned trust in my service with the Army....." Eddie stopped to think about the massacre in Juarez* that killed his best bud.

OOC: *Use Tom Clancy's GRAW 2 as a reference.

"Interesting,I may see if I can find this Kairi"Marius said."And may I ask does he always take a leave of absence from your group."Marius said.

Stephen couldn't believe his eye's, there she was, the one person he had been searching for. He Didn't care much for his cousin, nor for Riku, But Kairi was the one he searched for. Now she was infront of him, he couldn't speak "why hide yourself?" he asked a sense of confusion in his voice.

"It's a long Story Stephen, you must understand that" She replied "why didn't you take me with you?" Stephen asked "you didn't understand what was happening" stephen gritted his teeth "why didn't you explain it to me, I wasn't that dumb" he shouted "But you were to kind to do what had to be done" Stephen shook his head "And whats that suppose to mean?" Kairi looked at the floor "what we have done is un-forgiveable, that is why we dress as the Organization did" Kairi informed him "Good bye" She added before she vanished.

Fayd never had been one to wait and while desiree slept he walked after eddy using his senses to find the way. he entered the throne room and walked up to the king immediately "My leige, i would like to offer my help with any crisis that may be going on in the worlds."

Eddie said, "Yeah, you're right. But well, that's usually him. I wish you good luck on finding Kairi, Marius."

OOC:Exiled is your character still in that half demon form or is he back human.

"Thank you, and same to you about finding Saito,but Kairi wont trust me I know it especailly if I am a vampire" Marius said before looking at Fayd and noticed that he was in a demon form or at least about to change.

((OOC: i mentioned a few pages ago he was stuck like that, so yeah still in demon form))
after not receieving a reply from the king he stood back up and looked around there was eddy talking with someone. The mans eyes locked on his and he felt a suden urge to rip them rom their sockets. his hand strayed to his keyblade. and he noticed. He stopped himself mid-movement and held his hand out to greet the newcomer. "Hi" He said "Who are you?"

Marius noticed he was also a keyblade weilder the one that Saito told him about also.

"Hello, my name is Marius De Romanus, monarch of my realm"Marius said reaching for Fayd's hand.

He took the hand and shook it ignoring as much as possible the hatred that the hand caused, he could see no reason for it so he left it. "Marius? nice name, as you can tell my names Fayd" He turned to eddy and said "Well you know me, you didnt expect me to stay there while you meet the king did you?"

((OOC:im not going to control mickey so someone else can come up with the problem we mst solve for this mission i have to sort out the abilities fayds going to gain))

Marius shook the hand and knew that Fayd was in anger.

"Nice name as well,Fayd"Marius said"Its seems you met Saito as well you dont trust me I can tell"Marius said.

Stephen appeared in the throne room, the anger in his eyes was apparent, what Kairi had said angered him, but he didn't know why. "sire" Stephen announced and mickey nodded "Stephen, take the Keybladers to deal with the Nobody problem on the Pirate planet, it would seem the Nobodies are working with Davvy jones now" Mickey informed Stephen, who nodded. he spun around and looked at Marius "Marius, take the wielders to the Pirate planet, i shall meet you there" Stephen then looked over his shoulder "I shall deal with this myself Mickey" Stephen announced as he vanished.

Stephen appeared next to Jack sparrow who was fighting some nobodies. the Alpha appeared in stephen's hand, closely followed by the Omega as he transformed into Final form. "Stay out of my way" Stephen announced to Jack as he started reaking havoc on the Nobodies.

OOC:I will be gone Friday and all next week and I will be back on by Friday Saturday.

Marius nodded to Stephan as that was the only thing he could as Stephan vanished before he could say anything else.

"Okay very well then follow me"Marius said to the keyblade weilders"We will take a faster way to Port Royal"He continued as he opened a portal and stepped in.

Last edited:
Looking over to stephen he said "Well i guess thats one perk of being a creature of darkness..." "...hey i might be able to do that soon, Eddy go get Desiree im sure she doesnt want to be left out of this one" He added as he stepped into the portal and arrived in port royal. drawing both blades he shouted "Come get some" A Hoarde of nobodies leapt at him almost immediatly but he dispatched score afterscore of them. soon there was none left in their area. "Aww, i was just having fun"

Last edited:
Marius noticed Fayd got rid of all the nobodies in a flash and smirked at him as Marius sleathed his sword.

"More nobodies will come soon, but first lets find Stephan"Marius said.

"He'll be where the action is" Fayd said sheathing his keyblades. He leapt at a crate then for a wall higher up. he didnt reach the ledge and thought he was going to fall, but then realised his claws could grip the walls like they were made of glue. "Hey i can climb walls." he laughed as he went further up. Reaching the top he looked around for signs of stephen.

Shouting down to marius "He seems to be south of here, please keep the portal open until my friends come through, i will go and aid stephen"

Back