Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Sounds like a drink that would help me greatly. I have alot of enemies at the moment, so if I teach them one BIG lesson, I'll have no more.

It probably contains drugs and illegal substances however.

The drink isn't illegal even though it should have been made illigal years ago when it was first made since the basic design of the drink is based on the bio genetic chemicals that make up our bodys and run them.

That is how it is so powerful but drinks like that should only be used to make a drink have a better flavour but it was abused the idea was and the drink is the sad resoult.

Personaly I would ban it if I could but infortunatly all I can do is refuse to drink the stuff.

finally your here Desert tiger it is time for our re-match meet me at Rabenastre...and bring your coffin:duel:

I am buissy stocking up my components for when some orders come in at the moment and these are my buissness hours so I am unavilable besides I have had a few player vs player battles already this week so I am taking a brack from them and finaly getting around to this also I need to make some new lines as well.

Or ask me for some cheap stuff, as I'm always here to help my fellow SeeDs. :D

And if you ever need help getting anywhere in the RPG or just want some help levelling up or a friendly battle. Just give me a call. :)

Yeah but they always bitch, it ain't nothing new. :D

I think they blocked international calling now actually... I wonder... *evil thoughts*

Hey I am not the sort who wouldn't help the other members of the SeeD's and in that way I give all normal members of he SeeD's inclouding you evil half price and all key members 1/4 that means for Zeria would only be charged 300gil for 1 iron helm, 1 steel armour and 1 pair of tentical boots and that is not inclouding weapons it is so that is cheap compaired to you.

Oh yea I am not a cheap person but I do sell things that are good quality and I do giver discounts so just admite it that you have been out sold in this case.

Zeria if you want to end this go into my shop The Eturnal Armoury and take a look and see what you like.

Back