Username Change Thread

For those people who want DBZ names, the craze has died, so do you still want the names? Also, I can go ahead and change your name Cantamus, but if you want it changed again, it'll have to wait awhile.

i change my mind about changing my name to Kai Miyaguzku.

I want to change it to "S" instead. I've joined E and L's mission to have member as a letter of the alphabet. Thanx.

For those people who want DBZ names, the craze has died, so do you still want the names? Also, I can go ahead and change your name Cantamus, but if you want it changed again, it'll have to wait awhile.
Is there anyway i can change back to SorceressEdea7? lol I finally change my username and the craze dies :P

I'm perfectly inclined to refuse members a name change within the 60 day typical limit, but this'll be a one-time grace period. Username reverted.

Megalo, the username Lucifer has already been taken.

I'm perfectly inclined to refuse members a name change within the 60 day typical limit, but this'll be a one-time grace period. Username reverted.

Megalo, the username Lucifer has already been taken.

I understand forget it then, thanks for the trouble.

I read somewhere in the SB that people with DBZ names can change back at any time, so I'm gonna do just that.

Change my name back to Zaiku please. ^^

I reverted you back to your old name ^^ no more name changes until the usual time is up.

How much days have left till mine username change? If 60 days have passed then could you please change it to my first username: Danijel

Baron: you still have a day longer to wait, but I saw no point in being that tight. Done. ;p

Roxas-Sora: the username 'Nero' is already in use.

Back