[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love dragon ball! (shut up :P)
Currently I'm playing two games
Final Fantasy Dirdge of Cerberus
And Unlimited Saga.
I have to correct my sig. There's not such game like Final Fantasy Unlimited Saga

I'm playing quite a few recently...

.hack//INFECTION
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Pheonix Wright Ace Attourney: trials and tribulations has been started.

Galaxy, twilight princess, and blue dragon are also being played.

Devil may Cry
FF12
FFX
hitman 2
star wars battlefront 2
armoured core 3

Just completed Assassins Creed which was a great game engine with a shitty game attached to it.

Now onto better things, Megaman X and Golden Sun: The Lost Age await. Huzzah!

Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance (DIE! 5th BOSS! DIE!)
Final Fantasy: XII Revenant Wings (DIE! Judge of Wings! DIE!)
Assassins Creed

Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, one of my very favourite games of the last generation and of all time as well. Absolute genius.

Also had several hours on Mario Kart: DD, Worms 3D, Soul Calibur 2, Starfox Adventures and Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Mass Effect and Halo 3 for the most part.

I'm still trying to get used to Mass Effect. The combat isn't impressing me much.

Yeah, the combat in Mass Effect was a bit of a let down but it's still a great game.

I'm playing Valhalla Knights at the moment. My sis got it for me for Christmas and it's not too bad. I'll also be playing Silent Hill Origins (also a Christmas present) along with my Monster Hunter Freedom. I may buy either Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Metroid 3 or another Wii game soon.

Trying to complete the bloody extra missions in Final Fantasy VII Dirge Of Cerberus

I've been playing FFT: WOL, and having a hell of an epic time playing it. I love a lot of the changes and that we get to see a little bit more of what happened in the story on Delita's side. It's not much, mind you, but it's nice to know.

Getting the dark knight is incredibly annoying... ¬.¬

Right now, I'm playing Fallout 2 yet again and FFVI Advance. ^^ Both are made of winzorz...

I completed VIII, gave up with II so now Iv started on III...

Im still playing PSU, il probs still be playing that this time next year xD

And when I get a PSP i can play WOTL.... I had to buy it coz it was in the sales......

Finally beat Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations today. Now I've got 7-8 more games to complete before Brawl comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back