[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that game worth getting? I see the graphics are awesome, but has it got a descent storyline?

Anyways to get back on topic, I'm currently retrying FFX, and i've started playing The Legend of Zelda - The Phantom Hourglass.

Sorry, I've only just come back to this thread>_<
The graphics are superb and the idea of the storyline is great but at times it can get a bit confusing on why you are doing something and is slightly repetitive, however, I still think its a great game and worth buying ^_^

Anyway, I've just finished Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction and currently playing through the challenge mode and also finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and need to play through hard mode...I was gutted when I finished it, Uncharted seriously has one of the best storylines I have played in a good 4/5 years. Role on Uncharted 2.

I'm playing Dragon Quest Joker 4, Final Fantasy V Advance, and Phantom Hourglass. I can't believe I've still haven't beaten ffv advance yet. :/

I've taken on more than I can handle at the moment.

Breath of Fire I
Super Mario Galaxy
Kingdom Hearth II
Super Mario Galaxy

That's probably not too much for most people but I ususally only play one game at a time.

Because I got a PS3 on Friday, I've been playing Eye of Judgment and when I get fed up of not winning, I'm playing a bit of Folklore. Also been playing Just Cause on 360 to get more achievements.

Started back on Luminous Arc for DS and will hopefully play it properly from now on until I finish it.

Should be getting The Darkness for PS3 by the weekend so will try that out and then play it after I finish Folklore.

Smash Bros Melee - I "will" unlock game and watch before brawl comes out XD
Doom 3 - I wish I could play this game for the first time again - it's just not as jumpy second time around :(

I played Mario Party for the Wii today! I'm probably going to play it tomorrow, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

Final Fantasy XII - Almost complete
Mario Galaxies - 43 stars
Zelda Twilight Princess - At the Water Temple
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - Just donr the Wind Temple
Mario & Sonic at The Olympics

I am playing Pokemon Pearl for the DS. I'm not really far yet, and I only have 1 badge so far, but it's a lot more confusing than the other Pokemon games. I usually play it at school in class if I'm bored, or when I'm sitting around home like right now bored, so I don't play it really much.

Iv kinda hit a slump and I dont know where to start >_<

I have revenant wings and WoTL still to start not to mention FFII, IV, V & VI. KH1 & 2 and BoF4

sigh - I dont know where to start so currently Im playing......nothing

I've been playing "The Witcher" for some time now. That 18+ on the box is there with a reason....perverted game.>_<
Anyway....it looks way too much like an MMO so I don't think it will be long before I stop playing it.

I've just finished Uncharted. So, i'll continue with Burnout Paradise.

That's remind me that i need to finish FFXII >>

Guitar Hero 3 - I got to the point where I just kinda suck now. :)
Legend of the Dragoon - Now that I finally own the game, I can now finally see what happens past Helena Prison. Heh.

The last few days have been good for gaming:

Super Robot Wars OG Gaiden - Crying Wolf + Wendigos versus Ietst monster and others, not too nice...can it be Volka time now please?

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike - Akuma is a gimp, that is all.

Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Godot is awesome, that is all.

Dawn OF War: Dark Crusade - Chaos campaign is going nicely, with T'au and Necrons out of the way. And we finally managed to win a co-op game against the Necrons, result! Chaos and Eldar rush for the win.

I've been playing a bit of Super Smash Bros: Melee. Figured I'd try to get into better shape for Super Smash Bros: Brawl. =]

Other than that, I'm still glued to Halo 3. I've almost reached Colonel Grade 2. I'm not good enough to become a General, but I'm still trying to get my highest skill to 45 for an increase in rank.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. 'Nuff said.

GTA is the perfect game just to dick off in. And if you do follow the story line, they are pretty good.I've beaten all of them except for Vice City and Vice City Stories.

Ha, I'm playing Pokemon Diamond...
I just restarted my old game and now I've started again (with Chimchar)...
Only annoyance is I lost all the Pokemon from my old Ruby game I added to it...

Half-Life 2: Episode One - Recently completed Half-Life 2 for the second time and now have gone onto Episode One since that seemed to make sense.

Team Fortress 2 - Along with SFIII this is still my most played game of the last year, trying on one hand to join a clan on the other trying to hold Heavy boxing matches in the sewers of 2Fort with others on the opposite team. Never works though.

Zombie Panic Source! - A mod for Half-Life 2 that's an online game where people take up the role of a survivor or a zombie. Idea is to wipe the other team out, dead survivors = more zombies so really it helps to back up your pals. Still in Beta but really good fun at 4/5 in the morning.

Street Fighter III: Third Strike - Since me and my flatmate have a X-Arcade Dual Joystick as well as having Third Strike and CvS2 for the PS2 we're trying to see if we can hold a actual event. We know of some players here in Edinburgh to make up a decent sized group so want to get the practise in for my Ryu/Yang play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back