[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patapon!

Somehow it's one of the most addictive game i've played so far. The music and the rhythm stays with you days!

And i'm still playing CoD4 on the nights.

Pata! Pata! Pon~

The Simpsons Game lol. It's a good game! :monster:

And re-re-re-re-x1298992-playing Tomb Raider 4 on the ps1.

I am currently playing Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs, and I suck at it. Of course I've been cheating, but the dinosaurs never seem to be happy and I just keep on failing.

Im finally playing Revnant wings, on chapter 5 atm and as soon as Im done with that Il hit FF6 again I think seeing as I always start it but never finish >_<

NES version of FFVII haha:wacky:

Huh? There's a NES version of FF7? :O

Anyway, right now?
-Baldur's Gate
-Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
-Sacred
-Final Fantasy I: Dawn of Souls
-Final Fantasy II: Dawn of Souls
-Dungeon Siege
-Untold Legends 2: The Warrior's Code
-Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

That's all, I think...

God Of War 2 - Finally finished it. As tempting as it is to play through again with the Cod Of War; I'd rather start....

Devil May Cry 4 - Or rather do the bloody install, and then play the first mission.

Dawn Of War - Started a Tau campaign, and Eldar are already starting to be annoying, damn two armies when they attack.

DMC4 (nearly finished it methinks)
DBZ BT3
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Final Fantasy VI
Sonic The Hedgehog
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

i am currently playing through FFVII, and only FFVII cos i have soo much coll work to do i can't succesfuly start anything else

Mega Man 2. Possibly my favorite of the Classic games. The music rocks, the stages are full of vibrant colors, the weapons are pretty cool and there's more freedom in choosing your boss order than any other Mega Man game.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. I love DoC, cause it's a shooter. lol

Mario Galaxy.

I need to finish it before i go to buy SSBB; 'cause i doubt i will anything for a long time when i get 'Brawl'.

Dynasty Warriors 6 and Dawn Of War: Soulstorm at the moment.

Took me ages to get used to the new system for Dynasty Warriors, being that the combo system has been totally changed, and air units could be rather abusable in Soulstorm from a first look...

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. I love DoC, cause it's a shooter. lol
Dirge of Cerberus, that's what I'm playing as well. Quite awesome, and it surprised me that it was a shooter. XD Loving it so far...

Also, trying to completely beat: Sonic 3, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. To so easy on that second one.

Next, I want to replay Kingdomg Hearts, 1 and 2.

Currently playing:

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
.Hack// Part 1. Infection
Viewtiful Joe
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Rougue Galaxy
Gran Turismo 4
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

There are way more to list, but i cannot remember them all.

On and off I'm playing Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria, and Lenneth too. I really haven't as much time for games as I once had... I have the internet now y'see. :P

I've finished Galaxy; so i return to finish Ratchet and Clank.

And i'm playing Tales of Destiny on the PSP. (Damn u Leon! DAMN U! xD)

Last edited:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl for me. Still trying to get used it. It's similar to Melee, but there are some huge differences in the mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back