[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Theft Auto IV for XBox 360. I'm absolutely lovin' this game, trying not to beat it in a week so I'm also playing Final Fantasy X, Lost Oddysey, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero 3.

I'm currently playing (and aiming for ending this weekend) Grand Theft Auto 4. I've been avoiding buying MGS4 until i finish GTA4, 'cause then i'll never finish it.

I also need to return and finish FFXII -3-

I am currently replaying FFVIII for PS1 on my PS2 system. I am just finishing leveling up my GFs and drawing magic to help my stats.

I just finished Onimusha Dawn Of Dreams a couple of days a go - epic finish to a great game, I may go back to it at some point to try and finish the Dark Realm.

In the aftermath the has been plenty of beat 'em up play:

Guilty Gear XX AC - The first Guilty Gear in a long time where it's felt like something's actually been added, almost enough to merit being a sequel if there were a couple more characters added. The new moves give more options to some of the characters, Potemkin actually has combo potential, and Baiken's finally got some priority improvements - making her a much more viable choice of character. Happy days.

Sengoku Basara X - Guilty Gear makers doing a 2D fighter of Basara? How did it turn out? Broken and frantic. In other words - they captured Basaras' spirit well.
I say it's frantic, but it's not as bad as Arc Systems other works if you ask me, it does play at a slightly micer pace. I'm just having real trouble even clearing Arcade Mode with either Oichi or Tadakatsu, neither of them really do it for me to be honest, Honda has too much set-up to make use of his attack power, and Oichi is very limited when it comes to actually doing damage.

Hokuto No Ken - Had a quick blast at this after about 8 months of not touching it. A fun enough game if you like HNK or 2D fighters, but a roster of only 10 characters won't really last any length of time.

I'm replaying Final Fantasy XII, I'm really not into this game but I have to play every FF game I have at least twice, I'm already out of Eryut Village on my way to Henne Mines

I'm finally playing MGS4. I just have like less than an hour played.

And it took a great, HUGE amount of will, to turn off the PS3 and come to work xD

I'm currently playing through MGS3 again.

I've just infiltrated Groznyj Grad, all I have to do now is wait for Raikov to appear so I can steal his outfit and watch 20 minutes worth of cutscenes before winding up in a cell after being tortured. Fun, fun, fun. :monster:

FFVII, going through that again. I'm also getting Marvel VS Capcom for PS1 so I'm sure that'll take up a lot of my time, and was also considering going through FFX-2 again, with gameshark. Maybe that'll make it more enjoyable.

A not very well known game called Dragon View or Drakkhen 2 on SNES. Although playing it again, the main character is wearing nothing more than a tunic and armor. Makes me wonder...I ought to do a satire of that in my next piece or something.

Warriors Orochi for the time.I wish each character had his own story mode there too.I'm a big fan of the Dynasty and Samurai series.I'll never stop playing those games.

I'm playing FFX, i might move on and try to get 100% on FFX-2.

I'm also playing Pokemon Diamond. :lol: I know right, i finally got it :wacky:

I am currently playing Final Fantasy VI Advance for GBA. I haven't beaten this version of Final Fantasy III/VI yet which I am in the process of doing. I am leveling up characters, learning all magic spells, and acquiring all Lores/Rages for Strago and Gau. If I get time, I might go back to working on my Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends game and finish Imagawa Yoshimoto's musou mode or Mercenary Mode with Maogichi.

at the moment i am flicking between FFVII:CC and FF1 for the PSP and also need for speed pro street for PS3

I'm back on FFV, looking for the bloody Earth Crystal, just mooching about rather lost in my boat at the moment, I'm also stil on Crisis Core, although there's no real rush for that now seeing as all Im trying to do is 100% it now, so no doubt it will end up still being on my list when I have completed V and moved onto my next game :gasp:

Well, still playing Pokemon Diamond.

But i'm going to end up playing all FF :lol:.

Going to start playing FF7 then FF9 then FF1 then FF2 and so on.

I am currently playing Chrono Cross and Yu Gi Oh: Forbidden Memories, both for the playstation. I'm playing Chrono Cross casually, while YGO is exclusive to my state of mind. ;)

I'm playing FFX. I'm still on the Mi'hen highroad, but I have blitzace and Auroch reels.
I'm also playing a little of Dynasty warriors 5

I'm currently playing Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2, Persona 3, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid 2, Soul Calibur 2, Dynasty Warriors 6 and Final Fantasy 6.

I am playing Final Fantasy X, after having played XII, I need some quality storytelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back