[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends right now with Katsuie Shibata's storymode then to work on Toshiie Maeda who I have last to do.

Final fantasy

Im in the prosses of playing ffx-2 ffx and kingdom hearts 2 i am trying on ffx-2 to trying to beat ffx-2 trema so hard help or some advide lol good poll i thought it was for the best final fantasy i putt ffx-2 but it was for the the worst final fantsy ooooooopppppppssssssssss:cool:

Lets see...

Final fantasy XII
Mass effect (again!)
Tomb raider: Angel of darkness
Perfect dark zero
Grand theft auto IV
The elder scrolls: Oblivion
:)

I'm replaying my copy of Pokemon Pearl. This time I chose Chimchar at the beginning, because aside from Ponyta, it's the only Fire type in the game before you beat the Elite Four. Very bad design, Game Freak.

long hours slaving

181 hours and i have just got all my characters on FF9 to LVL 99 and they have all learned there abilities. Just defeated Ozma. Anybody else here addicted to FF9

I'm playing Persona 3, I bought it on Saturday, and it's certainly...different. It's very very entertaining, and strangely addicting at the same time :gasp: I just finished Finals! And I think I got the top score! I hope so anyway, I want Mitsuru to give me the items!

After I finish it, I'll go back to FFVII though, I left it before the Gold Saucer and all that.

I'm going through Call of Duty 3 at the moment, so far so good. The graphics are so much better than Call of Duty 2. :P

I'm yet to play Call of Duty 4 but I really want to, of course. D:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I got the game as a bonus for buying an Xbox 360 awhile back, but never bothered with it. Found it in some random drawer, so I decided to give it a whirl.

Not bad. It's incredibly repetitive, but not bad.

The Phoenix Wright games. I finished the second one, and couldn't finish the first one because the emulator can't get past the part with the wallet, and the third one freezes up at this point in the fourth chapter. Until the emulators get better, I'm probably going to be stuck there.

I like those games though. They're funny, and I love pointing out those contradictions. The characters are also well developed and diverse.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I'm into getting all the trophies. I've beaten up already twice already before the patch, now i'm in my 3rd gameplay.

Ps2: FF12, Wrestling 2008, Sims 2...
Ds: Animal Crossing WW, Nintendogs, Harvest moon...
Sp:... ummm... wtf am i playing 4 this... uh.... oh Harvest moon More friends of mineral town
and thats about it... i think^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back