[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Fantasy I (PSP) - I have actually really enjoyed it so far, it's just really annoying when you get lost and it takes hours just to find where you are supposed to be going...and it caves when every few steps a you encounter monsters is just horrid. D:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Easily one of the best PS3 games out imo. Now it has trophies so my quest for them has began :gasp:, so far I have something like 20 out of 46 but I need to replay the game at least another 3 times just to get them all, so all-in-all I'll have played it 5 times...just as well I love the game. :wacky:

Well, I'm playing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (my second run) as well as Patapon, both for the PSP. Both games are just epic and incredibly fun! My only wish is that I had gotten the english version of CC instead of the german one but oh well >_>.

I'm also playing Mass Effect for the PC which is actually quite good. I normally don't like space-related games (find them boring for some reason) but this one's actually quite good! It's like a mix of Oblivion with one of those Tom Clancy's games. ^_^

Lastly, I'm playing MGS3 for the PS2 (using my ps3 to play, lol ^_^). So far the game looks incredible! (But nothing beats MGS4, which is epic!!!)

+ Kingdom Hearts II
+ Final Fantasy I (DoS)
+ Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
+ Final Fantasy IV Advance

I started new games on all of these not too long ago, I've been in a bit of an RPG mood since all this information about Fabula Nova Crystallis and the future Kingdom Hearts titles has been coming out.

I would have started a new file for Final Fantasy X and left it at that but I lent my copy to a friend a while ago and he still hasn't even started playing it. D;

oh god i have one for each consle only
ps1 - FFVII
ps2 - FFX
My second ps2 (only one pays dvds so i have that in my room and the other in the study - FFIX
psp - crisis core
ds - FFIII
ps3 - guitar hero 3

I got bored of FFXII, so now I'm replaying FFX. I'm glad I decided to because I forgot how much fun it was xD

I'm also playing Crisis Core and Tactics: WOL on the side. I still haven't finished all of those missions in CC, and in Tactics.. well I'm still working on getting past the beginning >_>

FFIX and even if I wanted to, Id never be able to get the Excalibur II, Ive only just beat the forst black waltz and im already 6 hours in :wacky:

I dont even have any excuse either, my guys are only level 7 >_>

I'm playing World of Warcraft with a group of friends, but we can't play that much since we all have to be online to play together. And then I'm replaying The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask via emulator, but I haven't touched it in a while XD; Lately, I've been too busy to really play that much.

currently playing ff iv for ds (got Masamune today w00t!!!!!) i think i might download 6 on my emulataor(heard it is awesome) and i also want to pick up ff III for ds as well (ive really been in a final fantasy mood lately)

not to mention i want to get my hands on a copy of A Bards Tale and i want to finish playing through Metroids echoes and corruption

im currently playing ff 12 resident evil 4 and kingdom hearts 2, all relli good games, res evil hard as hell

Currently practicing Age Of Mythology to play it online, always liked those kind of games!

I am currently replaying Dynasty Warriors 6 for PS3. Right now I am trying to level up the rest of my free mode characters. I'll probably work on a Dong Zhuo next.

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology

It's my new bumming game, I absolutely love it even though I haven't really got all that far in it at the moment so the plot is still a bit cloudy apart from that Ad Libitum want to overthrow Ganser and the Ad Libitum mission/quests for the citizens are epic! :D

I got my hands on Warriors Orochi 2 for PS2. I am working on unlocking all Dream Stages by leveling characters, proficiencies, and collecting all treasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back