[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFT A2: Grimoire of the Rift

I can't really say if it's gonna be amazing or shit yet as I've only played through like 44mins of it, but so far I'm quite impressed, the graphics are nice and appealing and the gameplay is ace imho...so far so good! :D

Currently I'm experimenting with prince of Persia on the xbox360 and let me start off by saying No I have never played another prince of Persia.

I would like to say this is a very "beautiful" game, yes I said it. It is very detailed throughout the entire game. The combat system is fun with the many combos the prince and princess can do together. The intricate wall climb system and glyph system is totally jaw dropping.

So far giving this game a high - 9/10 overall.

Metal Gear Solid 3 and playing back through Final Fantasy VIII...I'm actually liking it this time.

Neverwinter Nights and The Worst Game Ever. I play multiplayer on the former and the latter is alot of fun and was made with no budget.

I'm playing FFX, FFVIII, and Kingdom Hearts 2. As for my 360 I'm playing Gears of War 2 on insane :ohshit: and Left 4 Dead. I wish they had more maps for L4D it's actually quite fun^^. Hopefully they'll have maps available for download in the future.
Oh and I'm also playing the Resident Evil 5 demo if that counts. I'm so anxiously waiting for this game to come out!

Final Fantasy V and Resident Evil 4 when I need to unwind
Posts of this length are spam and will be deleted.
If you see that your post is going to be on the short side, put more effort into it. You can do this by stating what you are currently enjoying about the game.

Fable the Lost Chapters (PC) and Two Worlds. I know I'll enjoy Fable since I played the origional. Though I hate that they nerfed the Sword of Aeons. Oh well guess that's what modding is for. :devil: As for Two Worlds I was told it's alot like Oblivion. Though personaly I got the same feeling I got when I played Vampire the Masqurade Redemption. Though so far it's not NEARLY as hard as that game. That game was one of the most difficult games I've ever played. Though it did have a great story.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy X-2 and all the other games under my sig. I am getting alot of rpgs so I need To pass the rpgs that am playing now.

Currently: Fallout 3, Prince of Persia (New One), Kingdom Hearts 2, Need For Speed: Carbon (The only racing game I ever enjoyed), and Pokemon: Diamond. I've been switching between the 5.

Fallout 3 is epic, a favourited game for sure. The new Prince of Persia is a lot different than the other ones I've played, mainly due to the ability to not die, like in battle, anytime you're about to die, Elika saves you. Or when about to fall, she lifts you back to safety. Kingdom Hearts 2 is another favourite, but I'm stuck on Xaldin, which is odd how I beat him first try on my first file. Need for Speed: Carbon is fun, but my brother is spending a lot of time on the challenges. Pokemon:Diamond is fun also, as I deleted my first file on purpose, which had 7 badges.

All aside, when it comes to gaming, I'm not bored.

Chrono Trigger.

I was five when this originally came out, and it sort of makes me wish I had been born ten years earlier so I would have been able to experience the original at an age where I could fully comprehend it. It's fucking awesome.

And the soundtrack is awesome. Especially that friggen' fanfare that never leaves my mind.

I'm in the Final Dungeon of Xenogears, so I need to complete that later. I still need to buy some epic gear upgrades though.
I Also beat Oblivion today and am Starting on my 100% Achievements of Fallout 3.

After that I might as well move on to Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery, Legend of Legaia, and Final Fantasy VII.

EDIT: I am also working Slowly on Chrono Trigger DS and Final Fantasy IV DS.

Last edited:
I got in the mood to replay Destruction Derby Arenas again. I am just trying to rank in high scores through Wrecking Race and Destruction Bowl.

Ahh finally got my ps3 configured back to av. Think am gonna turn on some mgs4 i wanna see if if i can complete it without getting spotted by any of the gaurds. Ive attempted this before but mustve got caught as it told me at the start of chapter 3 >_<

I have just finished playing .hack//G.U. volume 1: Rebirth and I'm currently playing .hack//G.U. volume 2: Reminisce. Currently, I'm on a role in this game. I'm acing my missions and raising my rank in the arena. Smooth sailing in short^^

Just started Final Fantasy Tactics Advance last night

I think Im getting to grips with the battle system, kinda <_< Storywise though, I am NOT impressed with what I have seen so far...computer game world becoming real...? Sems kinda lame to me

I am in the middle of playing many games...its hard to keep up...I'm playing FFIV DS, Fallout 3, CoD:WaW, Syphon Filter Combat Ops, GH World Tour, Dead Space, Prince of Persia (orignal...hella hard), Megaman 9 (killin' me...), Wild Arms (original)...gaaaasp...Suiloden, Castlevania Chronicles, FFX, FFIX, and GTAIV (still...)

So yea im pretty busy

On my PS3, am still trying to do a 100% run of FFXII.

On my DS I am playing Chrono Trigger, I only just started playing that.

Right now i Not playing anything. I just Got done with Resident evil Umbrella Chronicle. What i waiting for is Resident evil 5

Just started Crisis Core. But now I've realised I need a memory stick. So I'll have to go get one tomorrow. I'm also playing CoD4 on teh PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back