[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much into Final Fantasy VIII lately, so yeah, I just had to start playing through FFVIII again the other day, started a new file on it, loving playing it, it's been quite a while, gotta familiarize myself with the cast of FFVIII and the game, such a good little piece of the video game industry. :ryan:

Don't forget to draw that magic early on folks, and don't miss the Siren GF. ;) Suppose it is a perfectly good addition to a post to give a rating for the game, so 10/10 for Final Fantasy VIII, it is one of the best video games of all time, it's got a great story, cast of characters, battle system, and yes, a fantastic soundtrack. :awesome:

Im on Final Fantasy 13 XD Im enjoying it so far and its beaten 12 hands right down! Stunning graphics, great voice acting, terrific story and brilliant battlesystem. Oh and the characters are freaking awesome XD

^^ Glad to see someones enjoying the game already! ^_^

As for me, I'm still on FFIX.

Left it for a while. I left it after my holidays and it's been about three weeks since then, so I'm trying to familiarise myself with everything again.

I also realised why I quit when I did. <_< I'm in a shit area that's frustrating me at the moment.

May as well play with this until I get FFXIII tomorrow. If only I had known today that Target had it for $80, opposed to EB Games selling it for $120. :gonk:

^ my final fantasy 13 box is not opened yet lol ^

so i got jurassic the hunted for 360 and got 1000 gs in it really quick,i should have rented it cuz its sort of a waist,maybe i will get 1000 gs om my bros account another day,but i promise i will sell this game around summer.

FFXIII, of course! I haven't even gotten to the good part yet I'm still loving it. Beats the hell out of XII, although I don't know where it ranks with the others that I've played.

I might play a little LittleBigPlanet with my brother as well.

This may seem obvious, XIII. I'm stuck on Chapter 9...got the guide but can't seem to budge that baddy. I'll take some time out, I'm quite bored of XIII at the moment.

I'm playing Warcraft 3 (battle.net), final fantasy XIII, dead space, kingdom hearts II

[Mod Edit: Can you please elaborate on your posts in post count sections. Posts such as this are classed as spam in post count sections and may be deleted next time. Thanks. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was playing FFXIII, but my mum sent the mates home packing. I'll probably pick it up today, but I've been considering continuing Tales of Vesperia again because I genuinely enjoyed Yuri's story almost as much as I enjoyed Tales of Symphonia's story. I also never did do the secret dungeon either, but the horrible AI and the bastardization of backstep is keeping me away from it.

It's pretty sad that Gamecube (tales of symphonia) and PS2 (tales of the abyss) AI was better, considering how far the Xbox and PS3 systems are supposed to be from them in terms of development.

Guess it just goes to show... gameplay > eyecandy CGI and fancy graphics.

Other than that, I'm still playing wow.

Almost 10/12 into Icecrown Citadel, w00t.

I've restarted a game of Final Fantasy VIII which i never have beaten. My friend at school said its his favourite game and he kept going on and on about it and it just got me into wanting to play it. The only reason i never beaten it is because i always get a new game and totally forget about it.

Other then that i've been playing NHL 09 and have been playing a dynasty mode in my third season :wacky:. Also started a Be A Pro mode which is pretty interesting to play.

World of Warcraft - I had been playing private servers for a while, however the vast number of bugs really annoyed me. Though, I'm forcing myself to get used to the slow rates.

Pokemon Heart Gold - (For some reason, everything here is bolded) I just did pick this up the other day. It's everything I loved about Pokemon Gold and then some. Whitney is still the most annoying gym leader so far with her Miltank.

Last edited:
Currently...

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - About halfway through Chapter 10. Beat
Cid
last night. Party is Lightning, Fang and Vanille, because the guide can shove it if it thinks I'm going to use Hope. He's intolerable. Vanille's magic stat is almost as good, so she will be sufficient.

Dragon Age Origins (PS3) - Currently in the ruins where the werewolves are. This is my last recruitment quest before the Landsmeet. Need to finish this up before Friday ready for Awakening.

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (DS) - Continuing on with my obsessive playing of the original Ranger, am currently going after the third crystal in this one. It'll keep me amused at least until my copy of SoulSilver arrives somewhen this week.

I'm playing UC2 finally. Oh, but how! My tv is still dead! I'm playing it on a GD 3 inch display screen in Pinnacle Studio 12, that's how. :sad3: I may not be getting many headshots, but I'm still beating the piss out of hard. :pockets:

Final Fantasy XIII!!

why would i be playing anything else!?!? i jus started chapter 12 earlier tonight so im anxious to see what happens next. after i 100% it im goin back an finish playing VIII again since i started that one before XIII came out

Currently...

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - Currently on Chapter 11, at Taejin's Tower. Going to farm CP a bit here to fill Commando for Lightning, Sentinel for Fang and Ravager for Vanille, since I've taken a quick peek ahead and I know what I'm going to be coming up against shortly...I've already filled Ravager, Commando and Medic respectively for my party.

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) - Just wreaked merry hell on the Alienage...intimidating guards and psychotic mages is fun. Will now go onto the Landsmeet, become Queen, and then lose it all when I transfer my character to Awakening. XD

Pokemon SoulSilver (DS) - Currently in Goldenrod City. Aiming to get everyone to level 25 before I decimated Whitney - it might seem like overkill, but I have bad memories of her Miltank, and Falkner was surprisingly tricky, since his Pidgeotto had Roost...Busgy was a joke. Team consists of Croconaw, Bayleef, Quilava, Pidgeotto, Flaaffy and Larvitar, all level 21.

I play modern warfare 2 when im bored, I play it with either my friends from school, my cousin, or Busta and his gang lol. Its repetetive of what i do in the game but i play just to have fun with friends, im not doing prestige,i see no point of it,u may think differently.

At the moment playing GoW and GoW 2, i have forgotten how frustrating they are but none the less i plan on beating both to completion. After that i'm going to start the third one, well once i get it anyway :wacky:

Dragon Age Origins Awakening for 360. Im going to also play more DAO and get more achievements unlocked as a male character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back