[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

FF Dissidia

I'm still playing this game! There are som many accomplishments, it's insane! I have three characters a lvl 100. It's a lot of fun, but sometimes it just frustrates the hell out of me. Like Inward Chaos, for instance.

I've beaten the final boss a few times now in FFXII, sending Vayne into next Tuesday. I'm just going back to the various hunts and Esper collecting missions. So far I have the Riskbreaker rank.

I aspire to defeat at least Hell Wyrm once I get the sandstorm out of the way. I have no intention of defeating Yiazmat. I simply would:

1) Die
2) not be bothered

Well I just beat FFVII yesterday, along with an epic dance of happiness. Today I'm probably going to start FFXII, and finish that up. I have a friend who has FFX, and I might borrow that from him, or go to I or IV.

I'll have this all planned out.

I just started playing FFVI, havent stil play it, only around 1 hour into game, but so far so good

I have recently dived into Final Fantasy VII again. Im not very far at all actually, i just blew up the Sector 5 reactor working my way to save Tifa from the Don haha, but that's it so far, kinda funny how cloud is about to dress in a girls outfit hehe. Also, i need to get a ps2 so i can start up Final Fantasy XII. I have never beat that yet...i know im sad haha :(

Well I just beat FFVII yesterday, along with an epic dance of happiness. Today I'm probably going to start FFXII, and finish that up. I have a friend who has FFX, and I might borrow that from him, or go to I or IV.

I'll have this all planned out.
I agree with you, i dont wanna play X-2 either, or XI, final fantasy shouldn't be online in my opinion. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
currently playing through:
FF II gba [replay]
FF III DS [replaying it again]
FF V snes
FF VI snes
FFIX ps1 [second time]
FF Tactics a2 DS
FF X-2
FF XII ps2

Last edited:
Please remember not to double post. If you need to add anything else just use the "edit" button on your posts. Thank you. :D

I'm on and off with Dissidia, i started FF4 DS again. I have no idea why, i guess its the fact that i like it so much over the GBA version. Though my only gripe with it is the fact that i can't rename my characters like i did in the other versions.

I'm on and off with Dissidia, i started FF4 DS again. I have no idea why, i guess its the fact that i like it so much over the GBA version. Though my only gripe with it is the fact that i can't rename my characters like i did in the other versions.
I havent got ahold of Dissdia yet is it worth the 30 or so bucks?

It depends, i would explain why but i won't seeing as how it'll be off topic.

I started ff3 again too i figured why not? I've been meaning to play it again, seeing as how i didn't get everything in it the first couple times i played it.

It depends, i would explain why but i won't seeing as how it'll be off topic.

I started ff3 again too i figured why not? I've been meaning to play it again, seeing as how i didn't get everything in it the first couple times i played it.
Cool i haven never played that either. But no worries about dissidia, ill just google it or something, well have fun playing ff3!

You can name Cecil but that's about it. Though I think the cutsceens would still refer to him as Cecil. That said I'm playing FFIV DS also. And I don't think I'll ever play the GBA version of the game again. Though I don't plan to ever use Whyt since I find him to be way too over powered. I know you can keep him balanced but the mini-games are a lot of fun for the most part. Hate Rydia's one but then I suck at math despite using sleep mode to cheat.

I downloaded the trial of ff11 but once your in the game simply figuring out how to move to begin with makes no sense.

I am currently over halfway through my second play through of FF12. I like it better the second time through but its still not so good.

I am also playing through FF6 via FFA on my ps2.

I'm about to start playing Chrono Trigger for the second time on my PS2, I have FF Chronicles for PSOne and I recently rediscovered my love for that game.

A few days ago, I realized that I hadn't touched X for a few years so now I'm playing that again, for the uh.. 7th time? I'm about to fight Biran and Yenke on Mt Gagazet. I just love this part of the game!

A few days ago, I realized that I hadn't touched X for a few years so now I'm playing that again, for the uh.. 7th time? I'm about to fight Biran and Yenke on Mt Gagazet. I just love this part of the game!
Good game, im like you i havent picked it up in awhile, i need to only played through twice, and good luck at gagazet!

None but I'm thinking of starting up FFCC: Echoes of Time again. I also play FF7 off and on when I'm bored.

right now...i'm playing ffvii, ffxii, ffv, uh...i think thats it right now. ffv i started playing because some people at my school said it was one of the most fun final fantasy games ever and i'm starting to agree. i'm very early in the game, the part where the group are in the ship graveyard basically. ffvii i started because everyone was saying how good it was, so i went out and bought it, and it's one of my top two, asside from ffxii. again, early in that game. still on disc one. i just left the chocobo races area and i'm driving around in a buggy. and last, ffxii, my other favorite. i heard it was one of the best from several reviews. i asked for it for x-mas a few years ago, and instantly got hooked. right now, i'm navigating a part in the desert about half way into the game. oh! i almost forgot! i'm also playing crisis core, and just got back the wallet after meeting aerith. but i'm going to restart. so there we go. what i'm playing

At the moment I'm playing FFIX again, and this time I'll try to put some effort in actually leveling the characters a bit. So now I'm running around in front of the Ice Cavern entrance getting everyone to level 10.

playing FF:Dissidia ,all my guys are noob levels, cloud is lvl 52, which is the only one i'm working on at the minute, i have Zidane at 15 and i'll play him later, he's a good character :D

Back