[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: TIRED

Reason: I AM FUCKING SICK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP. I'M KNACKERED. 5 FUCKING AM I WOKE UP. AGAIN. AFTER FALLING ASLEEP AT GOD KNOWS WHAT TIME IN THE EARLY HOURS. I WOULDN'T MIND, BUT I FEEL LIKE I COULD SLEEP FOR A WEEK, BUT WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES, CAN I DROP OFF?! NO :rage:

It's starting to get really fucking irritating now - not that it wasn't irritating to start with but ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mood: Fine

Reason: I've done more today than I would do on any other day and it's not even midday yet! Had a nice ten-hour sleep, although I did wake up a few times to check my phone to see what time it was. Went out to the town centre a while ago to buy some stuff for Father's Day and bought some new Air Wick while I was at it. Needed to get a new one and the room was starting to smell funny. I dunno what I'm gonna do with myself for the rest of the day. Should crack on with those books I bought on Monday, really.

Mood: Tired

Reason: I couldn't get to sleep for ages last night, and then I kept waking up all night. My dad came in my room and woke me up at half 11 because that's a really late time for me to get up but I'm still so tired... I hope I sleep better tomorrow.

Mood: Yucky

Reason:
Headache from last Thursday is still lingering and this afternoon at work I could feel my throat starting to feel sore and now my body is aching.

I think I'm coming down with something. It seems only fitting, considering everyone around me has had the flu of late. I'm surprised I hadn't gotten it sooner. Not that I'm complaining. >.<

Reactions: Rey
Mood::Brazen

The Only thing holding me back tonight is the sight rules.
When your intention is or care is not to be friendly a forum is the worst place to be!
But its just a mood and FFF is where Im at these days for better or worse.

Mood: good. Well last exam tommorow. Ugh was horrible yesterday like really really sick I dont know what happened to me but Im betetr now at least. Now just watching e3 stoo see what I missed xD

Mood: Refreshed

Reason: I actually bothered to take a gentle jog on the beachfront earlier. The weather is really great. Warm (but not warm enough to reduce you to a crisp) with a nice breeze etc. I just felt much better afterwards because I was actually doing exercise and taking in fresh air. xD

Right now I'm trying to do another piece of artwork......I've saved the face until last to draw and I just realised that I can't draw faces very well to save my life. My character looks like he has the face of a perverted fish* or something.

*My brother's words, not mine.
:ahmed:

Mood:
A-Okay

Reason:

Just messing around with messanger live plus soundsss xD

fricking hilarous.

Talked to mi padre and i'm going down to see him on Sunday for fathers day so, I'm excited to see him :monster:

I'm thirsty too.

Mood: Sad

Reason: My great grandma passed away this morning, but I only found out just early afternoon. Strangely enough, I'm coping ok with it. But I'm still gutted that it's happened and trying to soldier on. I've just been trying to keep myself busy with stuff. Glad that my flatmate came back for two nights, I've really needed the human contact since I've had no one here to practically interact with for days.

Mood: Pretty rubbish :hmmm:

Reason: I just feel generally ill and a little bit down... no idea why, I'm sure I'll perk up soon enough. Off out with a friend tomorrow so I'm hoping the weather's nice and stuff for that :hmmm:

I'm so sorry to hear for your loss, Ami D=

Mood : Meh.

Once today's over, life will be wonderful. It's just getting through today that's gonna be awful, aha. 2 hour exam in the afternoon, the one subject I'm shit at too. Fun times.

Still, once today is over, bring on summer!

Mood: Alright

Reason: Slept better, though it took a while, I tried having an early night, but the twat up the road was bouncing a football or summat, so it was just *thud thud thud thud thud* AND IT WAS RELENTLESS. I could feel my blood boiling so I gave up, read a chapter of my book, came back downstairs just after 9, watched DHW at 10 then went back to bed, think I dropped off around midnight, woke up somewhere around 6 - 6.30...better than half 5 I suppose.

3 hours of IT to look forward to then off to town for dinner and pizza and wine at mine later. At least I know if I'm on the wine, I'l be out like a light tonight :mokken:

Mood: Pretty good

Reason: Had a pretty good day out, the only downside is that it's waaaay too hot at the minute and I'm just sat here overheating :gonk:
Going on holiday in just under two weeks as well, looking forward to just getting away :ryan:

Mood:
Chill
Reason:

So far, nothing special today has happened-- been same old same old. Juat chilling and drinking some Pepsi xD Was watching the World Cup but I got tired of the horns :rage:

I feel like, soaking in the bath right now :ryan:

Mood: Good

Reason: I just had a brief shower - so at least I'm feeling rather refreshed and ready for bed in a short while.

At the moment, I'm just relaxing online. I would chat to people on MSN, but I'm not in much of a talking mood at the moment. I kind of want to be with myself for tonight, reading up on things and sketching a few more characters.

Tomorrow will be an easy day. I have three lessons and half the college's teachers are away. So it will be either research lessons (where we generally don't do anything anyway), or simply lessons where we're watching DVDs. :ryan:

Mood - :woo:

I never ever ever have to do Law again. I'm so pleased. Even if I've done awful on the exam, as I feel I have, I don't care. I can get into Uni without a Law grade, so that's super. I'm just on a high I never have to think about the bastard subject again!

Mood: Blah!

Reason: I've been in this mood for quite sometime. The news hasn't quite sunk in yet, I don't think it really will for a while. Just been keeping myself busy by throwing myself in at the deep end of writing today and hanging out with my flatmate since she's going back home to Leeds tomorrow and I won't see her again until around my birthday in September when we're off to go karting. Slept horrendously last week, I don't think I've ever slept so badly in my life before. But still, not going bed early tonight. It's not going to make a difference if I do, anyway.

Mood: Relaxed

Finally got my first job application in. Maybe my Dad won't be so pushy... at least for now. I'm going to get a job so stop pushing. :rage:

Other than that, looking forward to the games tomorrow. Also, listening to some choons whilst making some tags for the 'ol Jim and Kira which is keeping me amused. :ryan:

EDIT: YES YOU ARE. :ryan:

Reactions: Six
Back