[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Stain Child - Freedom
love new music genres, and especially from japan ^^
would be nice if it was more heavy but oh well...

I Wanna Be Your Man - EndeverafteR

I'm really getting into this band. I only found out about them when they perform on Jeff Hardy's new theme song and I am liking their debut albums. It just has that good ol' rock 'n' roll feel to it.

Walking in Memphis - Cher
I like parts of it better than the original but I also think that some parts aren't as good, either way I still think it's a great cover of an amazing song, the lyrics are pretty sensational and even though I'm not an Elvis fan...I love the reference to him in the song!

Sonic Song by Iamerror

I've been wrapped up in a cacoon and haven't heard anything else for the past 2 weeks. I just can't get enough of my chiptunes. What makes it even better is that it's done really well. Iamerror just hits the sound that yells "Was meant to make chiptunes!" I'll surely be listening to them for years to come.

Ashley - Escape The Fate.

11/10?

Ashley baby you make me feel sooooo alive.
I love this song.
Haven't heard a song about a special someone in awhile.
Makes me think about this girl. >_>

Master of Puppets- S&M version, Metallica

More effort please, such as what you like about the song, and why you like it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombie - Cranberries

Don't ask me why. This song is not that good but it was on an episode of The Office and now I have to listen to it to get it out of my head. This woman's voice is so fucking weird. Sometime tells me she'd be an absolute beast in bed but she probably never shaves the carpet, if you know what I mean. >.>

Hate My Life - Theory of a Deadman

I just tuned into Scuzz TV to be presented with this delight of a song. I was like "OMG!". I love Theory of a Deadman (this song being my favourite off their new album) but they aren't well known at all in the UK so to see this song twice a day was awesome. I'm also quite surprised this song was released as a single over other songs considering it has a lot of explicits in it.

It's one of those songs you can put on to cheer you up when you are having a shitty day or if you hate your life. :P Instead of listening to depressing shit you can put this song on. This is the shit you should listen to if you hate your life and no one will think your emo. :)

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
It's a pretty amazing song imo, I can't really fault it in all honestly, I personally think he has great vocals and the song is definitely catchy, especially the words "I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted" and there's actually meaning behind the lyrics and some passions injected into the song! :gasp:

Audacious One (A1) -Trippin

I first A1 from Taco's house. The music is great when gone. More drug related then anything, so if your offended by that kind of stuff, i don't recommend listening to A1.

A Perfect Circle

Right now Iam listning to "Countin Bodies like sheep to the Rhythm of the Wardrums" Absolutly love Maynard For the political implications in his music whether it be APC, Tool, or Puscifer

The Sacred Grounds music from Cave Story.

Awww yeah.

More effort please. What you like about the song etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I am listening to irreplaceable by beyonce. I like this song its ok I guess and alot of people like it. It is one of my fav songs by Beyonce. I agree Mark Beyonce is great.

Simply the Best - Tina Turner
I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the best power ballads ever. She's got such a powerful voice, which alleviates the emotion of the song so much.

Still Loving You - Scorpions

As every good rocker knows, everything by the Scorpions is priceless fucking gold. This song has got to be one of the greatest rock ballads ever written. It's epic. This song always makes me think of an ex of mine... but it's too damn awesome of a song to get depressed. haha (You people should seriously take a listen)

Purple Rain - Prince

Prince is amongst the masters of pop and funk and god knows what else. A few songs have dated on the album but it's still his best in my opinion (and this in a decade where he was consistently knocking top albums out of the park) and full of fizzing great tunes - When Doves Cry and the glorious OTT-ness of the closing title track especially.

Pink - So What

I love it, I love how she's taunting her ex-husband - and she even convinced him to appear in the music video. It's so full of personality and Pink really pulls it off. It's also stupidly catchy ¬_¬

Hazy Eyes - Fightstar

Great song. I hated Busted but kudos to Charlie Simpson with this move. I love Alex Hastaway's vocals on the last line before the song finishes.

dont stop - innerpartysystem

Brilliant tune, sadly i havent heard enough of this group. This is really the only song i know really well. Hard to explain theyre style of music, its tottaly different from anything ive heard before. Sorta like a clash between rock and drum n bass. Really good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back