[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Over You - Alter Bridge.

Every time I hear this song I feel like crying. This and 'In Loving Memory'. They are just beautiful to listen to. Watch Over You is very distinctive as Alter Bridge's second album is mostly just hard rock/alternative metal all the way through except for this power ballad. I love Alter Bridge usual stuff but I love hearing their ballads simply because Myles Kennedy's vocals just fits in with that style.

I am listening to Its my life by Bon Jovi. This song is just so sick I lo ve every bit of it. Bon Jovi is just so awesome. All his songs are. Well I guess some of them.

'They Weren't There' by Missy Higgins

Simply a beautiful song. Missy Higgins has a talent for being able to put a lot of emotion into her songs with the simplest lines and this one is probably one of her best.

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid ~ by The Offspring

Definitely back into the vibe of this group as yet again they have one of those songs that just pumps ya up. I was surprised they tossed the F-Bomb in about 6 times into the song, haha but it meshes so well that the songs just flows on.

Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
The vocals on this song are simply amazing, as is the drumming. It has a really nice dirty and gritty sound to it through Cornell's style of voice.

"Twist" by KoRn. Great song, even though it makes no effing sense.
Posts of this length will be deleted as there is no effort beign put into them.
Say why you like or dislike the song or whatever particular piece of music you are currently listening to.

Special K - Placebo
It's unsurprisingly a song about drugs, Special K = Ketamine and to some extent the song describes the effects of using Ketamine and withdrawal symptoms. The lyrics are quite nice, and subtle. The sound of the vocals suits the sound brilliantly, it also speeds up a bit at times, which is done to emulate the rush of using a la Heroin by The Velvet Underground, but not to the same extent.

Flight of the Bumblebee by Rachmaninoff-Rimsky-Korsakoff

I've been listening to classical music lately and then I've stumbled across a video of this song. This song's very hard to play! Rachmaninoff's truly amazing. He has created one of my favorite piano concerto. So COOL!

Safe Home - Anthrax

I've been listening to alot of Anthrax lately for some reason and this is one of my favourite songs by them. Great melodies and good song from a great band.

I Don't Care What You Call Me - David Ford
I've been listening to David Ford pretty much every day for the last week, and I'm still not sick of him; he's just fantastic. Despite the fact that this is a rather depressing song with its lyrics and the general feeling of it, I still love it. He puts a lot of emotion into it.

First Love - Emmy the Great

It was the free Single of the Week on iTunes so I thought I'd give it a listen. My first impression of it is positive though, she has a very nice voice which is easy to listen to, and it suits the melody well. I like the instrumentatation too, and the lyrics are good. It's a nice song and all but I'm not about to buy her album or anything.

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid ~ by The Offspring

Definitely back into the vibe of this group as yet again they have one of those songs that just pumps ya up. I was surprised they tossed the F-Bomb in about 6 times into the song, haha but it meshes so well that the songs just flows on.

Hahaha Yep, listening to the same song. Last night Busta and I were coming back from the bar and he started playing this song. I fell in love with it. Nothing better than calling people fuckers and talking about punching them straight between their slanties. Love this song. Good shit.

Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac

I love it, Christine McVie adds something totally different to Stevie Nicks or Lindsey Buckingham, and as much as I like the other two singers, it would sound wrong if one of those two sang it. I like how they join in on the chorus though, to give it that epic feeling. Great song, I love it.

Song to say goodbye - Placebo.
The song revolves around a few piano notes that gives the song its sound. It has got powerful vocals and Lyrics. The latter are about a son trying to save his father from heroin addiction, though ultimately loosing.

ooh quite a few actually but I won't name that many xD
The Man With The Machine Gun, Maybe I'm a Lion and The Skies Above by The Black Mages, I know i've been listening to TBM for ageeeees now, but I can't help it xD
The songs are so catchy, I think The Skies Above is rather good, the piano bit at the beginning and end make the transitions fit rather nicely too, I love Nobuo's music, I think he's a genius.:monster:

This Fire - Killswitch Engage

I love this song it's really catchy, and I think I heard it on a movie once.
I listened to it awhile ago when I downloaded KSE discography.
I don't really like movies will screaming in it.
This song has a good amout of screaming and singing. xD
But it is a bit repetitive.
8/10

Poker Face - Lady GaGa Officially the most catchy song of all time. I just love it, so many memorable lines, and a catchy hook. I love how it mixes childish lyrics with more adult stuff. It's glorious xD

Alica Keys No one. This song is just amazing I really love the way Alicia Keys sings it. I love the lyrics and this song makes me think about nice things. Sometimes I think about some happy moments and sometimes sad moments.

All By Myself - Celine Dion

Personally, not a fan of the woman. However listening to this song, you can say what you want about Celine, but there's no denying that she has an INCREDIBLE voice. She's amazing. xD

Tonight We'll Burn the Sky by Scorpions

Great epic track with a very impressive and emotional performance by singer Klaus Meine. Definitely one of the high points of the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back