[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Scumbody Told Me - Arctic Monkeys vs The Killers
I remember loving this a couple of years ago when I first came across it. Two very good songs mashed together. I prefer them separately though.

Nancy Ajram - Safer
This is such a beautiful song. Her voice is so soft and tragic on this track. It just makes me wanna cry.

It's one of the best songs I've ever heard of in my life.

Very beautiful!

Suck my Kiss- Red Hot Chili Peppers

I freakin' loooovee these guys :ryan:

I remember playing this song on GH and ever since then it's been non-stop xD.

It's just a frickin awesome song and not to mention, hilarious :wacky:

RHCP is like one of the best rock bands :ryan: it's on my list of the best anyways.

10/10

Sisqo - Thong Song

Mostly because the beat reminds me of the good old days :)

The song would play when I would spend a day with my family outside, or going to a faraway place. I put it together with family past time. :kelly:

7.1/10

Ke$ha - Backstabber - 8/10
I dont care if Ke$ha is a drunk idiot lol some of her songs are so addictive, i was just strolling down my ipods list and i saw the title and honestly couldnt remember when i put it in it but i was so glad i did! And now i cant stop listening to it!! XDDD Just a great song to get CRUNKED up too :x3:

I am listening to Andain and Tiesto. Beautiful Things. I always liked Trance from Netherlands.

[Mod Edit: Mind throwing a bit more detail in this post, thanks =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Alright [Demo] - Fleetwood Mac

Someone linked me to this the other day on The Ledge forums, and it's made me have a huge smile on my face ever since! The album version has a country twang, but the demo is so much better. She sings it in a lower register, and it has a more rocking arrangement. There are more harmonies with the other two band-members too, which adds to much more to the song. :yay:

Shout 2000 - Disturbed

I didn't turn the song on. I just turned Media Player on and it came to this song. I actually just noticed that something was playing. It's alright though. I like this song. I actually prefer their older stuff. I feel that The Sickness is their best album so far.

Leaders of the mislead - The New Cities

Great song and pretty much sums up how I had been feeling recently :P
Tis all good when I listen to this song theres just something about it that cheers me up and stuff when im feeling down.

Tool - Forty Six & 2
Great song. The guitar is addictive as hell and the lyrics are just so meaningful and deep. People usually hear this band and get freaked out but that's why I love them. They're so unique and set on doing their thing rather than what makes them most popular quickest--which is funny, because they're one of the best rock bands there is today because of that.

10/10

Misery- Maroon 5

I'm not going to lie, I think the video is pretty cheap. You can easily tell it's fake when she beats on him.​

I like this band and their song but ehhh, this song isn't their best that's for sure. I mean the song's decent and whatnot but deff not my fave from them they can do better I think. He has a good voice an' all idunno what it is :hmmm:
It has a good beat which makes it catchy.​

8/10

That girl's pretty indecisive.
She loves him she hates him.​

Metric - Wet Blanket - 8/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smFutID1roA

As odd as the name is its really a pretty good song thats just makes you wanna hear it over and over lol. Ive heard many diffferent ways people interpret this song but i personally never care what a song means until after ive let it super special awsomeness run its course and this song is so good it took quite a while for it to run its course. XDD Def, no reason you should be all that dissappointed with this song good beat good use of instruments and good voice. Ive always loved metrics music!!!

Airplanes - B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams

This song brings good memories from the weekend just gone :P
Involving several airplanes and several cases of mistaken identity :wacky:
Also its mine and my new girlfriends song :P

R.E.M - Everybody Hurts

Just a great slow song from an amazing band. The song just really pulls at my heart and just speaks to me. I know it's really soft but it's also really deep and meaningful.

~Dr. Demento(or abunch of other ppl lol its says differntly all the time lol) ~FunnyFarm~
A very funny old song lol it made me giggle a couple of times that a song as stupidly funny as this was from the 60s......or 70s cant remember :x3: ~ 8/10 ~

Last edited:
When It Rains (Acoustic) - Paramore

Been a while since I had the Paramore playlist on repeat... Gorgeous song, and the feeling is definitely there in the acoustic version. Hayley sounds gorgeous Live, and it's just a true fact not many artists can pull it off. Love the song, the lyrics, the melody, and Paramore.

10/10

Billie Jean (Literal Video) -- by Michael Jackson; parodied by dascottjr

Madaraki's thread got me into these. I think I've found my newest obsession. Oh Lord help me. The guy imitating Michael Jackson's voice sounds a lot like him and he's done a wonderful job changing the lyrics. Hilarious literal video. Just for the people who don't know . . . a literal video is just an instrumental with the music video and a person's audio singing over the instrumental track. The catch? They make it hilarious but still pertain to what's happening in said video. It's the latest craze! :awesome:

100000000/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFYdNuHoG0c&feature=related

The Only Exception- Paramore

Ahhhh Paramore!! :x3:

This song is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnngly beautiful. I love Hayley Williams' voice. She can really sing no doubt about that.

I can understand- my parent's got a divorce as well and sometimes I look at that and I don't want that to happen ya know? I love the connection of this song it's just so sweet. =)

Paramore= fantastic band.
I can't stop listening to it x3
10/10​

Devil in a Midnight Mass by Billy Talent

These guys were awesome, or are awesome, shit I can't remember if they broke up or what. Anyway it's hard rock, got some heavy metal elements in it, definitely heavily influenced by punk rock--Greenday style with the guitar riffs. The dude's screaming is just icing on the cake though.

10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAh6W4Vo1Pc&feature=related

Back