[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Alexandra Burke- Broken Heels

So far her songs are rather good, I can't really fault them that much, although none so far have blown me away. Broken Heels is above average at least. As always, she sings excellently especially near the chorus. It's produced by RedOne, and out of the other producers this year, I liked RedOne's work the most. The "heyeyey" is a rather nice touch and adds strength to the song.

Muse - Plug In Baby [Live]

I love Muse, one of my favorite bands. Seeing them play it live on their live DVD, HAARP, is amazing. I love the lyrics to the song and it's very catchy.

Archangels in Black - Adagio

Currently the only Adagio song I have in my iTunes...going to have to do something about that somewhen. Its pretty epic...I'd say the vocals are slightly better than those of Symphony X. Slightly. Whether or not the quality is consistent, I'm not sure yet.

Bring on the Night-the Police, I like all the songs off of Regatta de'blanc but this one is the most calming, they were still going through a punk/reggae phase and didn't usually elaborate the guitar during the album, but on this song I love Andy Summers experimentation with stranded chords and single bars, it makes for a really chill mood.

Last edited:
Eternal Love Sayuri Sugawara. Its a great song just like Kimi Ga iru kara but this version I like a little less. I love the lyrics in this one too. I think Sayuri Sugawara is a great singer and I checked out her other songs and they are pretty good. But Kimi ga iru kara and eternal love are my favs from her. Its a beautiful love song :inlove:

Kirisute Gomen- trivium
I've credited this song with teaching me how to properly swear. It provides a glimpse into war and violence. The title means "You're sword-fodder!" in Japanese, but in the times of the shogun it was used to signal the executioner to kill the prisoner.

Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boys

Just had the urge to listen to the song. So far, this is one of the songs from way back that I still like. Most of the songs of old had already fade away to the depths of my memory, but this one remains fresh. Listening to it again just makes me like it all over again!

Christmas - Low

Best Christmas-related album (or mini-album anyway) ever. Beautifully understated, like everything the band has put out. I love their version of Little Drummer Boy.

Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold

The lyrics are meaningful, and the tune sounds addictive. Well, at least, for me. Right now, I'm having difficulties pushing away the urge to listen and sing along to this song.... So, I'm just going to listen to it until I get sick of it and push it aside XD.

"Blue Christmas" by Porky the Pig. It's freaking hilarious!

Mod Edit: Could you please elaborate on your post next time? Nothing more than one-liners are classified as spam. Thank you. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Scream - Sweetbox

I love this song. It's really loud and rocky for Sweetbox, but ten times as good as most other songs on the radio now. Way better than Gaga. I thank god for the first time that I gave ffx-2 a chance for introducing me to my second favorite team in music.

10/10

Nothing Ever Changes - Stevie Nicks

I love this song, I love how it flirts with Jazz too by adding that dominant saxophone sound. I love the chorus and the repeated "come back! come back!" thing, and her vocals are really terrific in this song. My Girlfriend bought me the album this song is on for Christmas, so I can't wait to listen to it in the car xD

When I'm Gone ~ by Simple Plan

I stumbled across this one on my iPod a few days ago. I think it's from one of their first albums which was self-titled "Simple Plan". Sorta describes the feelings I have looking back on all the people I went to High School with who never got out of town or said back then "man i can't wait to get outta this place!" and 4-5 years later, they're still there doing the same things they were years ago, never changing.

Lady GaGa - The Fame

First heard this on one of the last few episodes of Ugly Betty and got The Fame Monster for Christmas, which includes The Fame album. I've been listening to the songs I haven't really heard before and this is just as good as her other songs. Feels like one of those underrated ones, however. If it was worthy enough to be put on Ugly Betty, then it's worthy enough to be heard by my ears.

9/10

Bright Eyes - Simon and Garfunkel

I used to cry whenever I heard this song...every time I listen to this now, I get the overwhelming desire to watch Watership Down...

Queen's Greatest hits, volume 1 track 2. See if you can name it without looking!

Mod's Edit: Please put more effort into your post and try to elaborate next time. Otherwise, posts like these would be classified as spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stoopid ~ by Gucci Mane

Just one of his new tracks from the summer. Not great, but it's catchy. My bud got me introduced to Gucci Mane while I was in Boot Camp and he's got some killer songs that I've been listening to with a buncha other rappers on his songs.

I'm not sure what it is... DotA Theme?

Or whatever you call the music that plays when you are playing DotA. I'm presently listening to that right now, since I'm playing it as well. My friend has just introduced me to a maphacking programme, and I'm using it in public games right now.

Although it's somewhat against etiquette, I suppose some occasional infringement is natural.

Reply ~ by IYAZ

Catchy song of course. Burned a CD for a buddy of mine and this was one of the songs he wanted on it. It's a pretty sweet sorta R&B type song about a guy who's hooked up on a girl like he's hooked on a song on his iPod that's stuck on replay, or however the lyrics go.

One of my top songs right now.

Back